Chapter 28

My eyes slowly open and try to adjust to the light that shone through the window. It took me a few seconds to realize something's wrong.

1.Logan was wrapped around me. Last night when I got to his home, he demands I sleep in his room. While we spent most times together, living in different place give me the barrier I needed and now that we live together, I have no more excuses. That's why I insist on having my own room, it will help me at some point. I won and put my things in his luxurious guest room. After all the shock from last night, he distract me and I fell asleep on his bed. The thing is I woke up in the middle of the night, I got dressed and force myself to go to my room.

2. I am naked now. The bastard freaking sneak in, strip me and cuddle me. He got his way in the end.

I shook my head at how stubborn he can be, but I won't tell him I find it kind of cute or else he'll try to have everything in his way not that he hasn't. He doesn't need more encouragement.

I try getting up but Logan doesn't allow me as usual, murmuring something as both his arm around my neck and waist pull me tighter against him. I somehow manage to turn to face him with a huff. The man look so fucking good even in the morning, his rumpled hair makes him look sexier unlike my messy locks and his skin look healthy while mine feels oily. I ran my fingers through his hair. I know he's half awake though.

"Let me get up, I need to use the bathroom and then make us some breakfast" I press a kiss on his forehead, that soft move did the trick and his arm still reluctant loosen up so I can get up.

I put on the robe he seem to tossed on the floor which proves his irritation cause he'd neatly hang it if it was another situation. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and walk to his kitchen and easily find my way around because of the times I've been here. I decide to keep it simple and prepare us some beacon, eggs and toast with coffee.

I hear footsteps behind me as I was preparing the eggs so I turn my head over my shoulder to see Logan strolling in lazily with only his boxers on, his eyes still in drowsy state. I love that because it is unguarded. Other times, he's too good at hiding what he feels. He come up behind me after his eyes landed on me, I turn back to what I'm doing while he wrapped both arms around my waist and rest his eyes on my shoulder.

"Morning" he says gruffly cause a tiny goosebumps up my arm. Fuck, boys sleepy husky voices sure are sexy.

"Morning, good sleep?"

He shifted, burying his face on the side of my neck so I could feel his smile, "Yeah. I fucking love waking up next to you and seeing you like this in my kitchen"

I do too. But how long will it last till our passion runs out? A year? At least from his side and where will that keep me?

"Don't get used to it" I said harshly as a defense making him stiffen, "Okay, eggs are done. I already put toast and beacons on the table. We just need to pour our coffee" I move aside so I won't get carried away by the intimacy anymore and set the eggs on our plate. I sit down, pour us coffee and he settled beside me.

"It's cute how you think we aren't going to happen"

I glare at him, "We aren't"

"Sure" he has a confident smile on and sips his coffee.

I try to change the topic as I don't wanna fight.

"So, Logan, I've come to noticed you never really mention about your past"

He raised a brow, "I did. I think that should be me asking you that"

Okay, he got a point. He did told me bits of his life, like the time he broke his arm when he was 8 because his cousin dared him to jump from a tall tree, the times he pulled prank on his uncle on his visit, her unique aunt on her mother side who believed she team up with aliens and saved the world and aliens brainwashed everyone so no one would remember the incident, his travel to different countries, his little tree house he used to escape to, he even tattooed the place name on his back, etc. I always listen to him with a smile, fascinated by the things he had done, his happy memories. I am the one who hold back every time cause I am afraid it would stirred something, sharing moments like that would soften us more which is not a good idea. But the thing is he do know about my pain, I don't mean I should know his cause he get to find out mine but if he is willing to share, I'm all ears. If he doesn't, am cool with it.