Chapter18

My body was sore from all the stretching and dancing. Pole dancing is definitely not for me. Yeah, you heard me right, the girls thought it would be a good idea to sign up for pole dancing lesson. I agreed to it. It's definitely not an easy  task.

I got in the taxi and am on my way to my brother's home.Max married and already with two kids. Then, there's John, married young and has a daughter. Lastly, Eddie, still living his life wild.

We have family meeting at Max's home, without our parents, from time to time.But it makes sense though, even after my parents divorce, my mom and dad can't stay in same room together.

I switch off my phone as Logan will be busy with his practice anyway. I took out my ipod and listen to songs on the way.

When we finally reach his home I study the his two storey structure. It was big enough for five families to fit in. My brothers built this home on their own and were proud of it.

Max and Eddy lives here. Since John is married to his wife another city, he use it to crash here whenever work comes up.

I enter the house to ended up getting called in all direction making me laugh.

John come at me at give me a big hug, "Glad you can come, Belle" he said making me scowl at him. He knows I hate that name.

"Julie and Ella can't come?"

Sadness swept over his features, "No, Ellie have school"

Due to their work, John have to stay here most of the time, they have thought of moving but John don't want to take Ellie out of a place she grew up on.

"They both understand and you know it" I tell him.

He smiled, "Yeah, Ellie asked me to tell you to video call her later"

"I will" I say excitedly. Ellie is a sweet shy little girl. Bookworm who looks like a doll.

"I gotta help Eddy bring in stuffs, you go talk to your nieces" he pats me on my back and head on.

I walk by the kichen to see Max's wife Loise and their helper cooking, "Louise, you need help?" I ask,

"Anna!" She turned and attacked me with a hug, she's short so I had to bend down, "Glad you can make it and no, Suzy is in the living room, she's on her latest obsession again, talk to her"

"Okay" I laugh.

I walk to the living room to see Suzy, her blonde hair hiding her face and she was concentrating on the paper she was cutting. Wow. I didn't know that kids do that anymore.

I sit down beside her, "What are you doing?"

She jumped a bit before a huge smile lit up her face, "Anna! You're here"

"I guess I am" I pick up the book on the table and scan through it, "Seriously? Aren't you a bit young to cut out models out of magazines and make scrapt book?"

"I'm 15" she huffed.

"Okay, big girl" I say and scanned through them, she got pretty good taste.

Hmm, I know only Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes so far, then as I turn to another page, something caught my eye. More like a boy. It is taken from the side and he looks like he in in his teen but he is very very cute. I take in his spiky dark hair and bright smile, his pale blue orbs framed by dark lashes, he is definitely breaking several hearts already. He makes me think of mini Logan. But that is the most ridiculous thought. Logan is a grown up man, this guy is in his 15 or something. Maybe his brother, then again Logan is a single child. I shook off my crazy thoughts and force myself to turn another page.