Chapter 38

WARNING : Sexual/Explicit scene in this chapter. Pg-18.
mention a user
_____________________________________________
I stood nervously outside Logan's door. I just came from the party after searching for him there.

I am trying to catch my breath while reaching for his door. I know that he might be asleep or ignore me so acting like a creep, I type his code praying he won't changed it.

As it opens I let out sigh of relief. The house was dark except for the lights coming in from the window. Letting me see him. There he stood, only with his pyjamas, his back against me, looking out the window.

"Logan" I call out, even though I know he knows it's me. He doesn't even turn around. I slowly approach him and his muscled back looks clearer with each step. As soon as I reach him, he turned around and let out an annoyed sigh making me cower.

No. Don't

The look in his eyes makes me pause because he look...so dead.

I reach out to touch his chest and he jerked a bit, hurting me because he had always loved my touch.

Not giving up, I tried again, this time reaching his face, stroking his cheeks as he silently watch me without any reaction.

Please come back to me. I begged with my eyes and leaned up, unsure, afraid, and press my lips to his.

He didn't react so I pulled back to study him

I bit my lip before leaning up on my toes once more to kiss him, this time he surprised me when his right hand grab my neck and kiss me so hardly.

It wasn't the passionate nor possessive kiss I was used to. He is being aggressive.

But my heart still leap with joy knowing I still affect him.

As I pull back again, I saw the warmness coming back making me want to cry.

I can't believe I did that to him. I turned him this way. Only thinking about my safety, never considering that this gorgeous man, this Mighty Storm can hurt too.

I don't think there are words that can describe how sorry I am so I decide to show him with my body. Workshipping his.

I press a kiss to his collarbone then slowly give open kisses down his chest. He still watches me silently as I kneel down in front of him.

I reach up to take his pants off only to get jerked back by his hands in my hair, pulling me back, surprising me.

I look up at him silently and questioningly. He was just staring at me, with lust clouding his eyes, exciting me more.

I once again lean forward and nuzzle his already harden cock, begging for a taste. Knowing I had this effect on him even when he is mad at me pleases me alot.

He pulled down his pants with his free hand and wrap his big hands around his cock. I licked my lips as I stared at his pre cum already leaking out his tip.

I tried getting a taste but his hand on my hair hardens, stopping me, making me whine in protest.

I look up at him once more from under my lashes, "Please" I beg and he loosen his grip.

I quickly lean and flick my tongue out to lick it, making me moan at his taste. At the same time, he was hissing under his breath. Another droplet already takes the place of where I just clean up making me squirm in excitement.
This isn't the first time I gave blowjob but I never had this kind of reaction from a guy, making me feel confident for the first time.

"You like the way I taste baby?" he grunts out and I nod eagerly,

"Now go on, lick that up" he commands and I did, then run my tongue up the underside of his erection.