Chapter 27

I jump up and down in constant pace while shaking up my hands around as adrenaline courses through my veins, I could hardly pay attention to the announcement.

I am not nervous at all though. I am excited at the thought of smashing them down. Might not be a tournament but every game counts. The announcer announce both the teams so we walk out in line with me leading our team. I didn't pay attention to the crowd cause I am more concentrated on my heart pumping fast.

After the referee toss a coin to determine who will choose side and takeoff. We get to our side and as we get to takeoff so I waste no time in kicking the ball and starting the game.

After 10 minutes,

The game goes pretty well for us, Mel already scored one point for us within 4 minute of the game boosting every one's confidence. But we can't let our guard down yet, the plan was to let the enemies think we are depending on Mel for scores that's why the defense around her tightens. Just as enemy team try to steal her ball she passed to me and I dart to the direction of the ball, enemy side tried to block me so I aim the ball for the goal but the defender manage to steal and kick off side making me curse.

The second time I got the ball, enemy striker tries to steal but I was quicker, I smirk distracting her a bit by my confidence, I took that chance to use trick then drive the ball right by her, I quickly went for goal as I was close and open, just before enemy reach me, I give a hard kick, the goal keeper thinks I am aiming for left corner so she quickly jump for it, she was not wrong but my aim was actually Mel who I caught signalling me and running from the side, she kick the ball right back to me then I am to the right.

Second Goal!

The crowd cheers loudly while my team hugged me yelling that it was beautiful.

We spread out again and game went out pretty smooth. At the end we won by 5-2. 3 goals by me, 1 by Josie and 1 by Mel. We were all cheering, jumping around with happiness near the bench.

Coach pats my back with a smile and tell me I did I good job.

Okay, again, weird. Other times, he's just grunted I did a good job. He don't smile.

Nevermind.

I look around the crowd as we walk towards the building searching for Logan, he said he'll be here. I wonder where he is. Before the game starts, it was Jacob I saw and who was wishing me good luck. He's becoming weird too by being so nice not that I'd fall for it.

"I'm singing OAH, I love you Oah" We were singing our hearts out as usual in the locker room while showering and changing. My cheeks hurt with the combination from singing and smiling too much at the same time. It sounds horrible but it's fun. It somehow feels that everyone's starting to get along.

"Is your man here?" Mel ask with a wink

"I don't know" I shug, "he said he's coming but I didn't see him"

"Are you talking about Logan?" Debbie says from behind and I nod. "I saw him, he's there"

"Of course he is, that sexy ass man is crazy about our star here"

"He's not" I mumble with a blush

"So, let's cut to the chase. How big is he?"

"What?" I turn over my shoulder to see I have everyone's attention,

"Oh come on, Anna. We all wanna know how big The Mighty Storm is! Right girls?"

They all nod backing her up. Oh man.