Chapter10

Picture: Anatoly Budkov as Logan

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm smiling as I watch Logan practice from the bleachers. We finish up soccer practice earlier than usual so I have to wait for him.

I'm not complaining though because I am enjoying the sight of his powerful body moving around on that field.

Logan turn his head to me for like the 10th time as if he's glad I'm here and can't wait to come over. In turn, I'm making silly faces at him.

One of his friends noticed that so he slap the back of Logan's head playfully while saying something to him with a smile.

"Concentrate Logan. She's not going anywhere" the coach bark at him making Logan and the other players laugh while I blush. They probably misunderstood our exchange.

Then that's when I notice someone sending me death glare. It was not the cheerleaders because they already done that as soon as I come over to the field. It's Jake. I don't plan on backing down so I give him one of my own glare before I realize how fucking childish it is.

I roll my eyes and went back to Logan to see him tilting his head and looking back and forth from me to Jack. He doesn't look too happy either. Why does that make me feel nervous?

After five more minutes, the coach dismiss them and Logan ran up to me. I love the look on those cheerleaders faces because they were trying to offer him towels and water but he doesn't even look at them.

"Boo" he grumbled as he ran his fingers through his hair. I smile at this habit of his. He always deny it when I point it out though.

"Heya. There you go" I handed him his water bottle.

But Logan ignore me with a scowl and grab my can of soda.

"What's up" I ask

"Nothing"

"Logan" I gave him a warning tone.

He frowned studying me, "I hated it"

"What?"

"Hated it when you were staring at Jacob"

Ah! That's why he was glaring at me earlier, I try to hide my smile.

"I was glaring at him"

"I know. Just pissed me off knowing he got your attention either way" he sulks.

Now I can't help but grin, he look too adorable.

I grab the front of his shirt so he'd look at me, "You are crazy"

"I know" he leaned in to kiss my cheeks, "Wait, I'll go grab my bag"

I watch him disappear into the hall which leads to the boys locker room.

After a few minutes,

The door of the hall slammed open, making my head snap in that direction. He stormed over the field. Kick the ball in front of him as if it offended him. Man he looked angry. I wonder what happened.

Logan came back by my side, "What crawled up his ass?" I ask.

Logan Shrug, "Coach ask him to move back to linebacker"

"Wow. Jacob had been the QB all his life, no wonder he's pissed off"

"He can adjust. Coach knows he has a better chance of entering NFL if he plays as a linebacker. Sub QB will take him nowhere"