Chapter 44

WARNING: Explicit scene. Credit: @Curly_permy_chan

_______________________________________

I bite my lips hard, going crazy over the heavenly sensation coursing throughout my body. My shirt bunch up above my breast after Logan was playing with them, leaving them there before he turned me around, knelt behind me, pulled my skirt up to my waist and my panties down only to my knee so I'd have limited movement. Then he went down on me.

I bite into the back of my hand to stop myself from screaming. My eyes rolled back. I can barely breath. His tongue felt so damn good. But he is just teasing me going so gently and softly making me crazy. I cant spread my legs because of the damn panties. I arch my back further,

"St-stop teasing.... me" I breath out.

He chuckles. Bastard.

Then, he went at it. Squeezing my cheeks with a growl and using his mouth just the way I like.

"Ohh shit shit" My toes and fingers curled as I cry out at the pleasure of the high. My body went limp after but Logan was there to support me. Kissing his way up my back, fixing my cloths. I was panting while he does the work of making me look decent again.

"You are so fucking sexy" He moaned against my ear and groping me once more.

I turned around and went up on my toes to kiss him. I could taste myself on him making me want more of him.

"When we get home, I am going to make you feel sorry for what you did back down there"

"I did not do such thing" I blink up my eyes at him, feigning Innocence.

He grabbed my jaw, "I am going to fuck that sass out of you" He threatens,

Then we heard a knock, "you kids done yet? I may be old but I ain't deaf yet"

"Oh my God" I went cold in horror before it was quickly replaced by hot flush. I bury my face against a laughing Logan's chest hoping to melt away.

"We are done Nana" Logan shouts back making me beat his chest,

"Shh you don't need to say it like that" I whispered,

"I found my contact lens!" I shout

"Seriously, Babe?"he arch his brow,

"That is the only reasonable excuse"

"You don't even wear contact lens"

"She doesn't know that. Let's get out" I pulled him out of the closet, fortunately Nana wasn't there in the hallway.

We were at her house, she finally decided to retire so Logan and I decided to help her move her things. On every chance Logan gets, he'd kiss me stupid making me giggle. He won't leave me alone. He was slowing us down. Then came the movers. He insist that they couldn't keep their eyes off me. Nana specifically told me to tell the movers how she wants her Furniture placed so I did my job and talk to one of the workers. I decided to poke Logan a bit since he was being overbearing for no reason so as I was explaining, I ignore Logan and occasionally giggled at some lame jokes the worker throw. That's when he pulled me up the stairs, get me into the closet and decided he need to remind us he is the only guy who is allowed to have my attention.

So here we are, at Nana's kitchen. We waited for her cupcake to finish baking. Luckily Nana didn't make any further comments on what happened earlier.

Logan is fixing dog safety fence at the back door for Nana. She has two huge pit bulls- Snowy and Roger who are the sweetest but I am happy to know that they will protect Nana if anyone is stupid enough to try to break in.