Chapter20

Once in every two months, we had this thing 'San èna' where every student is allowed to join any class we want to explore and see if it interest us or how they are led.

Ever since that event is held, I had been sitting in art class. I enjoy the painting that we do. Logan prefer to study so he never really joined me before that's why I was surprised when he said he wanna tag along.

We were sitting in class already then Mrs. Grew enter the class, followed by a tall guy with messy brown hair who doesn't seem to look too happy. I was surprise d to see him in here because I remember him as Mark- he was well known around the campus for his pranks. Maybe he's up to that but then again, he stood beside Mrs. Grew giving me some idea.

"Good evening, everyone. I see both old and new faces! Thank you for joining my class. As you all know, you are suppose to have fun here! Today, we will be doing a different thing. Mr. Pasteur here is kind enough to be a model for you guys!"

The class clapped their hands while Mark just scowled. Something tells me he was blackmailed into it for pulling some prank again.

Mrs. Grew smiled cheerfully and gesture for Mark to sit on the chair. He walked to it and taking off his shirt, showing his defined abs making the girls cat call playfully.

"As you all know, the competition is next week. I'm sorry to tell you guys that last day of submission is over. Now, I gotta go and fill them in as we got good number of entries. You guys go ahead with the work, I'll come back soon" she walked out from class

My eyes now get back to Mark who is now sitting. I have never done a portrait in my life, I don't know where the heck I should start. My eyes can't help but trail down his abs,
Damn, nice body. Maybe I'll start there. I chuckled at my own though. I sounded like a creep.

That's when I hear a low growl beside me, I turn to look at Logan only to see him glaring at Mark.

"What's wrong, Logan?"

He turn to narrow his eyes at me accusingly, "You were looking at him!" He huffed.

My jaws drop. "Seriously? That's out project! I need to"

"You know what I'm talking about" he growled. He caught me checking the guy out. Oops but I roll my eyes at him making him scowl harder.

I look back at Mark to start working then I hear Logan again, "I'll..."

"You'll what?"

"Do it for you" he grumbled making me blink in disbelief

"Nuh-uh! 1. You sound crazy. Again 2.It's my job. Thank you" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Are you mad now?" He arch his brow, looking amused. Talk about change of mood!

"Oh, baby. You don't want to see Red" I arch my brow back.

His eyes twinkled playfully and before I know it something wet trailed down my cheek. I blink a few times.

"I don't know" he shrugged, "You look good in Red"

"No! You did not paint my face!" I exclaimed.

He only freaking shrugged making me so worked up that I blindly flick my brush at his direction. But, instead of getting it on his face, as he managed to block with his arms, I hear a bunch of gasp behind me. I look back to see people glaring at me with blue dots on their faces. Oops!

Logan chuckled making me heated up more! So, I quickly dip my brush to get a great amount on it then flicked at him with full force again. I got some on side of his as and lots of it on his back making me smile widely. I totally didn't pay attention to another collective gasps and growls.