o n e

aaron's pov

"welcome everybody!" people grunted as we sat down, i had a major hangover, yet i was forced by my parents who were certain i had gone mental, to attend this 'help centre'.

a half lazy smirk lay upon my lips as i sat in the blue classroom like chairs. i hadn't seen one of these chairs since i actually attended school.

"okay. today we'll be introducing each other. when i call your name please raise your hand and tell us one quality of yourself." the perky instructor began, a wide grin on her face.

this got me wondering why she was here. she seemed like a perky posh woman who would be spending her days locked away in an office, papers upon papers of work.

she looked down at the sheet of printer paper, then, the door bursts open.

a guy who seemed to be my age had entered, his perfect brown hair swooped to the side, a small purple strand of hair sticking up. his jaw was sharp and his muscles were tense.

"hello," the instructor spoke to the boy.

he shot her a boy-like nod and went to sit, right in the seat beside me. although it wouldn't matter, he had been to distracted in his thoughts to even realize i was sitting beside him.

"okay. aaron reed?" i wail my hand in the air and everybody looks at me.

"nice to meet you, aaron. i'm penny, your instructor for this week."

"yeah, yeah," i pause, "a quality, i'm a bitch." the guy beside let's out a raspy chuckle.

"um, okay."

then i seemed to have faded into my thoughts.

then, whoever knows how long i had zoned out, the guy beside me spoke.

"i'm ethan. don't really have any qualities." his voice was raspy as if he had smoked a whole pack of cigarettes before attending this.

which probably was the case seeing he had come late.

"everybody does," penny said. i roll my eyes and kicked my legs up on the table.

"aaron?" she testifies, i nod my head, "can you please put your feet down?" i let out a grunt and kick my feet back down, my arms folded over my chest.

ethan had shot me a side smirk and kicked his feet up on the table, shooting me a rude glance.

i raised my eyebrow at him and shot him a, 'game on' look. he nodded his head.

game on, bud.

____

Hey guys! It's Pauline or dolanxlyfe , made this extra account so please follow, vote and comment :)) I wanna see how many active followers I have :)