t w e n t y - f i v e

aaron's pov
the next day

"see you, ma." i said, annoyance lacing my voice as i had finally found my escape from my mothers lecture about getting wasted and being sent to my aunts house. all the way from our house to here.

"bye, honey!" she smiles and waves goodbye before zooming down the street.

i roll my eyes and walk into the centre, looking at the line in front of the door.

then, a certain head of hair caught my eye. his abnormally large hair with the coloured strand.

i pay my pant pocket before jogging up to him.

"ethan!" his head snapped towards my voice and a small smile hit his lips. when i say small, i mean, just the slightest hint.

"aaron." his eyes seemed darker. not the type of lustful dark, but sleep deprived almost.

"here is your," i pull out the twenty dollars and hand it to him, his eyes following my hands, "twenty dollars."

"aaron, i don't need this back. you can have it for next time or whenever." he says, his hand loosely holding the bill.

"no, no. it's fine," before he could respond i paced up to the front of the line.

++

"what're your favourite activities to do? i was thinking we could do a few since this building has a lot more to offer than this very room." penny says, an interestful smirk passing over her lips in waves.

"mitch?"

"pool,"

"oh! yes, perfect! come on!" we all quietly groaned but followed penny reluctantly.

she lead us towards a large room, a small bowling alley and a pool table.

"okay, can i trust five people to be in here?"

we all nod our heads. there was already security cameras covering the room. albeit, we are troublesome children.

i raise my hand, along with mitch and ariel and allen. penny looks around the room and i see ethan's eyes pass me before he raises his hand.

"okay, you five have fun. the rest of you follow me over to the other rooms." penny leads the other people out and the five of us begin playing.

"hey," i gasp and turn towards the person.

"hi," i said.

"i'm allen." he had blonde hair that sat up in a quiff (is that how you spell it?) and brown eyes.

"aaron," he smiles at me.

"was it your choice to be here?" i ask.

"yeah," he replied, "you?"

"nope, never in a million years would've thought i'd be in a place like this. isn't have bad as i anticipated."

he chuckles, "wanna do some bowling?"

i smile slightly, nodding my head, "sure."

____