t h i r t y

joining this fandom, expect to be shook as hell for the rest of your stanning :)
happy thirty!

aaron's pov

my hands drop to my sides, i glance up at cara, tears rolling out of her eyes and her chest heaving.

"you liked ethan?" i ask her, this potent jealousy rising in my body.

damn you hormones. and damn you ethan for being a women panty dropper.

she nods her head, wiping her eyes, "p-please don't get mad! i just couldn't control it. he's so perfect," i clench my fists but nod my head, "and he was so sweet to me, gah, the feelings came rushing back."

"but the day we met. you said you loved matthew," she nods her head, wiping her eyes again, "then that wasn't love. if you could've easily left him, you never truly felt a burning love and passion for him, did you?"

"i- i guess not. please don't turn your back on me, you're the only one i really have."

but don't you have ethan? i bit my lip, refusing to let the words escape.

"i won't," i sigh, standing up, "he's all yours. i'll back away." she grins in joy, jumping up and pulling me into a large bear hug.

"thank you! you're the best, aaron."

he's all yours. but let's see who he wants.

game on, cara.

_____

did you think i was gonna give ethan away that easily, uh-uh honey.

I'm supposed to be working out, help.