t h i r t y - t w o

hungry again
aaron's pov

"what's that idea?" he asks, i stand up, sticking out my hand.

he raises his eyebrows hesitantly my taking my hand, i lead him to another room, sitting down on the chair.

"so, cara likes ethan, correct?" i say.

"way to rub it in, but yes."

"well," i smirked, "ethan's mine. and we have to figure out the softest way to let cara go. how does that sound?"

++
ethan's pov

cara shuts the door, her breathing suddenly harder.

"what's up, cara?" i ask her, she glances up at me.

"ethan, do you remember, last year, when we were together?" my eyes turn cold and the emotion running in my heart had too.

i rub my face, "what about it, cara? don't tell me..."

"i like you, ethan."

"no, cara. you don't," i rub my eyes, "you know what you did, you cheated on me with the guy from that pizza place! don't tell me you have idiotic feelings for me again," (I'm laughing - I'm sorry)

"but i do."

"you're the reason i have trust issues, did you know what?" she drops her head in shame, nodding.

"please, ethan. one more chance,"

"no. you ruined your chance for happiness with matthew and now you're trying to ruin my happiness with aaron?"

"b - but, aaron said i could have you! she'll back away!"

i curse in my mind, knowing exactly what aaron was trying to do.

"i'm sorry, cara, but, good luck."

i walked inside, a smirk now taking over my lips, "aaron and i are going home!" i shout.

the guys shout back a goodbye and i walk over to the living area where aaron and matthew were sitting, my hand grabbing into aaron's arm, yanking her to me.

"see you, matt." he waved and i pulled aaron to my car.

i could hear cara crying from her car.

i threw her on the passenger seat chair, she grunted at the impact. i slammed my side of the car door, turning on the car and driving as quickly as possible to my house.

"what is happening?" aaron says.

i grip on her thigh with my hand, "i know what you did. and you're going to be punished."

____

i don't know how to write smut so i don't know why i am writing this story, send help please