t h i r t y - f i v e

in celebration of 10K reads and 1K votes :) this is a huge milestone for this story and me
aaron's pov

"w - what?" i stutter, feeling all the words being erased from my memory.

he smiled, groaning, "don't make me repeat it again, babygirl."

i blink, readying to pinch myself, "are you, for real?"

he rolls his eyes, "no, i'm ethan," he replies.

"yes. yes!" i say excitedly, looping my arms around his neck.

"perfect," then, he swoops in, pressing a king sweet kiss on my lips.

++

after help centre

i walked out, waving goodbye to ethan as he walked in a different direction.

"aaron," i jump at the cold toned voice, turning the wall to see... cara.

her eyes were droopy and evidently tearful. she had been up late at night, her eye bags had grown terrifically.

"you, y-you knew what you were doing. telling me that ethan was mine. you lied to me, knowing that i'd be embarrassed afterwords," she pauses, her chest dropping, "how could you? now i have nobody. i thought you were one of my friends,"

"i don't even have ethan, i lost matthew and no one wants to talk to me anymore. do you know how that feels?" she pokes, her eyes bulging in anger.

"honey, i think it's your fault that you lost matthew. he loved you, but the little love you felt in your heart seemed to vanish as soon as ethan's shirt vanished... hmm, tell me, was matthew with somebody when you met him?" i fired back.

"you bitch," she said through gritted teeth.

"was he?"

she gulped, shaking her head.

i pout, "that's weird, people like you have a tendency to go after people who are with somebody else. bummer ethan didn't want you," i pop my lip out more, a smile entering my lips.

"oh! great news!"

"what?" she asked, raising her eyebrow, "you decided ethan was mine and is still mine?"

"no, ethan asked me out today, happiness still is ali-" and i was cut off as her fist came in contact with my eye.

yep, fun.

____

this is a little filler... cara is back and a crazier bitch then before :))

i hope you guys are liking this story :P