f o r t y

aaron's pov

don't fucking cryptically tweet about me.

@caraxbaby : to all u sluts out there back off my man

i've never found a more appropriate username for somebody. she was acting like a baby. kiss my ass. she was acting childish for no reason, petty.

i shut off my phone, throwing it down on the bed and letting out a small groan, ethan's hand draped over my waist, his head rests on my shoulder, his lips slightly parted, small snores escaping his lips.

"shush, i'm trying to sleep." his voice makes a smile crack over my lips.

we had all fallen asleep at matthew's house, which didn't matter since the help centre was closed for today, how perfectly timed.

"something wrong, baby?" he asks, his arms snaking around my waist and pulling me flushed against him, squishing me.

his hands loop around my neck and he pulls his face close to mine, pressing his lips against the skin of my face.

"no, no." i say, pushing him away, a smile forming on my face.

"are you sure?" he asks, raising his eyebrow, his hand slipping into the waistband of my pants, slipping all the way down to my thigh, brushing the pad of his finger against the skin of my thigh.

"yes, mr. nasty." i say, the smile on my face growing.

"we should go back to my house, then we'll see if you're okay." he pauses, his words making my cheeks heat up, "then we can have sweet joy."

"oh my, drink the holy water!"

_____

smut?