f o r t y - t h r e e

aaron's pov

"what?" he asks, i duck, sliding into the same side as him.

"i don't know," i say with a groan.

"what're we doing?" he asks me as i tuck my legs up into my chest, he grasps my thigh, pushing my thigh back down.

"why is he here with her?"

"i don't fucking know, aaron." he mumbles, i turn my head to him and scoff, "why don't we go and see what they're talking about."

"yeah!" i say, cheering, bringing my hands together, "bad fucking idea." i say, my expression dropping.

"fine, eavesdropping?"

++

grayson's pov

"why did you bring me here, cara?" i ask as we slide into a booth.

"because, i have a proposal." she says, a smirk growing on her face, i groan.

"what?" she rolls her eyes.

"well, aaron is messing everything up-"

"for who? if it's for ethan, you're wrong as fuck." i say, cutting off her sentence. she buries her head in her hands.

"for me, grayson." she says, her voice suddenly rocky, "she came in and ruined everything for me and ethan-"

"there was never a you and ethan, cara! do you love him?" i ask, rubbing my temples.

"yes. a lot," she says with a laugh, wiping her moist eyes.

"then let him be." i place my hands on the table, pushing my weight up.

"wait! grayson, please." i groan, sitting back down.

"what do i do?"

"pay me back in gas. the gas i wasted fucking driving here."

___

this is a filler chapter. QUESTION : I have something that I want to happen but I don't know if you guys would like it... it deals with drama, emotions, sadness and a lot of rage. what'd you think?