t w e l v e

quarter million switching lanes
aaron's pov

"can i come over?" i ask ethan as we exit the large building.

"sure. but aren't your parents strict or some shit?" he asks, grabbing my hand.

"yeah. found out they were out at my grandma's house." i said, a small sigh escaping my lips.

he lead me to his car, my hand wrapped around his slightly large hands. (they're slightly bigger then hers)

"why do you have such small hands?" i ask him, looking at his abnormally small hands.

"i don't, you just have huge hands." he says, I look at him in hurt, but then realization, "but i love those hands." he says, turning to face me shooting me a wink.

"your jokes aren't funny." i told him.

"they weren't supposed to be." he unlocked his car and we hopped in.

++

"do you have chips or something?" i ask ethan, walking towards his pantry.

"yeah, just check." he said, popping open a can of beer.

i pulled the pantry open and grabbed a bag of doritos, unraveling the bag and popping a chip into my mouth.

"want some?" ethan asks, twirling the beer in the air.

"no thanks. i've been sober for a day- ding ding, new record." i said, continuing to eat the cheesy chips.

"what do you wanna do?" he asks, i hop up on the counter, swinging my legs.

"anything." i say.

he drops his can of beer on the island, walking over to me, he walks in between my legs, his hands holding onto my waist, his lips touching the sensitive skin of my neck.

"i'm trying to- ow!" he bit down on my skin, i could feel his smile.

his breath had warmed up the areas, making my my upper thigh tingle.

slowly, as he sucked against the skin of my neck, his hands trailed down to my thighs, his thumbs brushing against the inner section, making me let out a breathy moan.

then, he slowly dragged his lips up to the area behind my ear, hitting my sweet spot, making me moan loudly.

"ethan," i murmured, my eyes shut that the eruption of pleasure.

"shh," he cooed, his fingers slipping into the waist band of my -or his- pants, "i think it's time you return these." then, he yanked the pants down, making me quietly gasp.

he kneeled down, kiss lips kissing a trail up my thigh, making my head tilt back in pleasure. his hands slowly, peeled the rest of the pants down, throwing them on the floor.

"open your eyes, babygirl." he instructed, his face moving close to mine, his breath fanning against my face.

i opened my eyes and he pressed a sweet kiss to my lips, his hands cupping the back of my thighs, making me gasp as he picks up my legs, placing them over his shoulders.

"these," his fingers slipped into my underwear, "need to go."

____

sinnerrr

vote and comment :)