t h i r t y - f o u r

aaron's pov

"hey, ethan?" ethan turns his head towards me, his hair covered by a snapback, little wings showing on the sides.

"did you have any plans with each other today?" i ask him, he winked one eye before shaking his head, "okay, because i can't really be with y-" he cuts me off by pressing a soft kiss on my lips, almost nothing that i had experienced before.

"it's okay. we don't have to constantly be together if that's not what you want," i bite on my bottom lip, nodding my head.

i turn around and walk back to where i needed to be.

++

we were back at the place again, the pool table and bowling. ethan and i sat on the couch, my leg over his lap, his hand cupping my leg, my arm swinging to the other side of his neck and my head resting in his shoulder.

"where's that guy... allen or something?" ethan asks, his hands leaving my leg as he took of his cap, fixing his hair before putting it back on, leaning back into the couch and looking at me.

"i don't know, who cares." i mumble, my eyes trailing down to his lips.

everybody was playing pool, nobody could see us and i doubt they cared.

the soreness from this morning had slightly vanished, only a bit of pain when i moved my leg.

"you're mine, remember that, babygirl," he tells me, pulling me back against his shoulder.

i smile, nodding my head slightly, my eyes shutting.

then, he spoke again, "and i'm yours. all yours,"

but then, the words he spoke after that seemed to shock me the most, making me gasp,

"but only if you'll be my girlfriend."

_____

hey chicken wings... um, i just wanted to say thanks for getting this story to 9K reads! That's amazing, holy sHOOk. and thank you for 900 votes, y'all are the best :)