f i f t e e n

if ya wanna know how i update so much, it's because i legit have 0 friends or life :)
aaron's pov

i gulp, nodding my head. i push myself off his lap, trying to register what had just happened. some reason, i could feel a tear against my heart, pulling out the tendons.

we weren't even a thing. we only used each other for our own pleasures. our own desires.

"don't be mad, babygirl." he said, standing up after me.

i gulp for what seems to be the thousandth time, "i just need some time, okay? i'm not mad." he nods his head and let's me pace out of his room.

i walked down the stairs and plopped onto the couch, my breath was rigged.

calm down, aaron.

relationships never end well.

ever.

**

ethan's pov

i stood up after her, her beautiful eyes suddenly a bit dimmer.

"don't be mad, babygirl."

i said, trying to bring her back into my arms. hold her.

"i'm just need some time, okay? i'm not mad." i nodded my head, although i knew i shouldn't believe her.

i knew she was mad. or not, maybe upset.

and i let her walk out of my room. i ruffled my hand through my hair and took a deep breath.

she was captivating. the way she'd get lost in her own thoughts, then when i'd call her name, she'd snap out of her gaze, her lips slowly peeling off against each other, then her beautiful voice pushing out vulgar words.

maybe, if it wasn't her, i'd tell her to watch her pretty mouth- but on her, god, there isn't a way to explain.

but i was no good. only trouble, i had many problems, issues that needed to be resolved.

and she shouldn't be the one to fix them.

but was it selfish to want her to be?

____

filler :)

vote and comment :)