f o r t y - o n e (smut)

do not read this is you are so damn innocent
aaron's pov

"you're so beautiful." ethan hums, running his hands up and down the smooth skin of my stomach. i blush deeply when he begins to sloppily kiss the skin.

"is that so?" i retort, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of ethan's soft lips on me. he nods and travels down my stomach, kissing the top of my fabric shorts.

he slowly pulls my shorts down my legs, letting them pool at my ankles. i kick them off, watching them fly across the room and land on the floor.

his fingertips trail over my panties, making my breath hitch. he pulls down my panties, licking his lips when he sees my bare pussy.

he leans down, pressing a gentle kiss to it, making me whimper quietly.

"gorgeous." he whispers, removing my panties completely and tossing them behind him.

i feel his hot breath on me, making me squirm in my spot on his bed. he presses soft kisses on my thighs, then sits up and takes off his shirt.

"you're so hot." i mumble, my eyes trained on his abs. he chuckles and shakes his head, removing his black skinny jeans from his legs.

"do you want to take your shirt off?" he asks, placing his hand on my thigh. tingles shoot throughout my body, making me flush.

i nod and remove it, along with my bra. he bites his lips and reaches out to cup my boobs. a small moan escapes past my parted lips, making ethan smirk.

"irresistible" he mumbles, pushing me down by my shoulder. he spreads my legs, crawling in between them and kissing my lips passionately.

i moan against his lips. he smiles and kisses me one more time, pulling away and grabbing his cock.

he slowly eases into me, making me ground loudly. his bottom lip is trapped between his teeth in concentration, not wanting to hurt me.

he buries himself to the hilt, pausing to make I adjusted to his size. i give him a slit nod, moaning when he ruts forward gently.

he passionately rolls his hips, taking it slow and absorbing the sounds of pleasure coming from my mouth.

his hands grip my hips meanly as he pounds into me, making me feel every single thrust he delivers.

i begin to sweat slightly, the pleasure overwhelming me. the sound of my moans and his grunts fill the room along with slapping skin.

"you're so beautiful." he moans when i clench around him, looking at me through hooded eyes.

he leans down, not stopping his thrusts, and buries his head into my sticky shoulder. he thrusts deeper, making me gasp loudly.

"holy shit." i moan, feeling myself close. he lightly bites down on my shoulder, holding in his moans as he chases his high.

i release myself all over him with a loud cry, letting my body relax. i feel over sensitive as ethan still continues to thrust into me. after a couple of more thrusts, he releases himself inside of me with a loud groan. he pulls out slowly, shooting me a tired smile.

he rolls of the condom, throwing it into the trash beside his bed.

he pants, falling down on the bed beside me, "aaron?"

i breath heavily, gulping, "yes, ethan?"

"nevermind, let's just sleep." he wraps his arms around me, pulling me close.

______

thanks sav pettydolan for saving my life

I added a bit to the ending its a little cringy but idk