t w e n t y - o n e

aaron's pov

"ethan?" i call out, i walk down the stairs quietly and i could hear soft murmuring coming from the living room.

"no, you just don't fucking understand!" i hid behind the wall, making sure he couldn't see me.

"... stop being so childish... i'm trying to fix it! why the fuck do you think i signed up for that shit help centre? so i could fool around? no, that's bullshit."

i couldn't make out who he was talking to, he hadn't said any specific names.

"... i fucking get it, dad... i'm trying to help myself before i can go see you and mom again... yeah, whatever. see you," the noise of the couch creaking as he stood up made me jump, trying to scramble away as fast as possible.

"aaron?" he called out.

i sigh and creep over to him, "hey, what's u-" he slammed his lips against mine, moving his lips roughly.

i whimper as he slams me against the wall, but he dismissed it, continuing to smother my lips in a rough passionate kiss.

"ethan," i let out.

"shh," he picked me up and brought us up the stairs, his lips attacking my neck.

"ahh..." he pushed open my door and threw me on the bed, making me whimper once more.

"ow," i mumbled quietly, trying to rub the now forming bruise. (from the wall not the bed)

all i could hear was the jingling of his jeans. then...

"ethan! holy shit!"

++

Hours later-

"i'm sorry." he apologized, rubbing his fingers against the scratches and small bruise on my back.

i lifted my head, feeling a small soreness run in my legs.

"you were really..." i began,planting my face into my pillow.

"fucking rough? i know, i'm sorry, babygirl." i chuckled softly, sitting up.

"put a shirt on, babygirl." i rose my eyebrow as he stood up, then he took a glance at me before groaning and looking away, "i'm to fucking tempted."

i quietly laugh and slip a long shirt over my head, standing up and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"i'm sorry for taking my anger out in you." he says, grabbing both sides of my head, squishing my cheeks together.

"it's fine, i guess," i told him.

"no, shut up."

"you're so damn frustrating." i slapped him lightly in the face and walked out of the room.

"so are you, babygirl!"

_____

mini update because im so lazy.

i want it that way