e i g h t

if y'all are new here and we're expecting smut 😏

i don't do that round here

aaron's pov

"aaron," poke, "aaron," another poke, "aa- holy fuck! aaron!"

i spun around and saw ethan. he was in a pair of boxers, his hair all messy. then, last night flashed through my head.

"morning," i mumbled.

"come on, you're going to be late to the centre." he stuck his hand out before tossing me my bra.

i pout, "i'm sore." he pops me a second smile before his face turning cold again. he tends to do that.

"c'mon, five minutes then i'm forcing you out!" he shouts before walking out of his room and back down the steps.

i sigh contently and slip in my lacy underwear, trying to find my dress. then i spotted it, all torn in the ground. i groan and slap my hands on my face.

i laid my head back down on the bed, sighing in the ab workout i had just done by sitting up in a crunch to look for things.

***

"ethan!" i shouted, roaming his room in my undergarments.

"what?" he bursts into the room, his eyes raking my body up and down.

"i don't have clothes," i held up my dress and he smirked.

"then borrow my clothes, isn't that some shit y'all girls do?" he asks, resting down on the bed, his hands touching up the sides of me.

i sigh before standing up and walking over to his closet, i open the door and grab out one of the largest t-shirts i could find.

i slip on the maroon shirt and it fits almost like a dress, but really short.

"you look great," he says, pressing his lips together, putting both his hands on the small of my back and aggressively pulling me flushed against him, "but, unless you want to be reported by penny for me fucking you in-" i slap my hand over his mouth and walk back over to his closet, feeling a slap on my ass.

"you're fucking annoying," i tell him, raking through his pants.

"good, baby. never gave a shit, made you breakfast downstairs, hurry your pretty ass up."

++

"cereal? how the fuck does cereal get cold?" i ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"it just does, be grateful," he says, scooping another spoonful of Cheerios into his mouth, his other hand scrolling through his phone.

"wow, sorry. thank you, master." i say sarcastically, taking a spoonful of the cereal.

he looks up to me, a smirk widening on his face, "i like that name. keep it up, next time we'll upgrade to daddy."

i flip him the finger, "fuck the fuck off." i tell him.

he laughs, "c'mon, we're going to be late!"

"shit!" he screams, grabbing my arm and rushing us both out of his house.

____

end of 8

please vote and comment, this is a filler, like right in between.