s i x t e e n

aaron's pov

"hey, ethan," i called out, he peeked his head from out of his room, his face washed with relief.

"yes, babygirl?" he calls, this time fully stepping out.

"i'm gonna go home for a little. i'll see you tomorrow." i told him, slipping on my shoes.

his body slumped and he paced down the stairs, coming right to me, "why're you leaving?" he asks.

"i just needed some time to myself," i said, my throat suddenly becoming dry.

"okay," he said hesitantly, "do you want me to drive you?"

"no, no. it's alright." i pushed, trying to get out the door.

"alright, see you then, aaron." his tone had suddenly run cold and i nodded my head before walking out of the house.

++

"you're so damn problematic!" i yelled at him.

he pushed me up against the wall, my breath clogging in my throat, "so are you." he ran his hand down my thigh as he licked his lips hungrily.

my eyes snapped open, large breaths coming from my throat.

"god," i swiped my hand over my forehead.

i grabbed my phone and saw two notifications on the screen, without looking, i swiped them across and was brought to the messages.

e : gm bby

e : im still driving u i don't care what u say

i paused, trying to shake my head clear of the dirty, yet pleasing thoughts.

me : it's fine

e : no

e : shut up

i shake my head and roll my eyes.

e : im already near ur house

me : how do u know where it is?

e : see u soon

way to brush off my question.

e : oh

e : don't dress to fine

e : wouldn't want to clean my car again ;)

god, here comes the unheavenly thoughts.

++

i sighed, swinging my bag over my shoulder and stepping out of the house, ethan sat parked in my driveway.

he looked up, then back down, then up again, a smirk washing over his lips.

"goodmorning," he greets as i pull open the door, sitting in and shutting it with a bang, "grumpy," he says under his breath.

i roll my eyes and pull the seatbelt over my chest.

"aaron,"

_____

yeet bye