t h i r t e e n

200 beautiful followers :))
aaron's pov

"no," i took a deep breath, "no more." i told him, feeling the pain run up my legs.

i could feel the tears ready to pour out, i was completely worn.

"i'm sorry, babygirl." ethan said, pressing a kiss to my lips.

i shed a tear and he wiped it with the pad of his thumb, "come on, i got the shower running with hot water." i stuck out my hand, my eyes shut in pain.

"let's just take a shower, okay? i've had enough for a week." i told him, he wrapped his arm around my naked body and lead me towards the washroom.

the whole washroom had steamed up, i slowly peeked my eyes open and looked towards ethan, his hands were fumbling with a towel.

i wobbled over and pulled open the shower curtain, stepping in. i walked right under the shower head, goosebumps shot up my arms as the hot water hit my head.

i shivered and began lathering the hot water over my arms, rubbing my thighs.

then, i could feel ethan's hands wrap around my waist, walking around my body to catch the warm water as well.

i moaned quietly in pain, trying to get the thought of the sudden spike of soreness.

ethan, grabbed my hands, leading me back under the shower head, his arms running up and down my body, then stopping at my legs.

his hands began massaging the skin of my thigh, he pressed a kiss on the inner side, making my eyes snap open.

"i'm sorry," he told me over the noise of the water.

"it's okay." i told him, leaning over to grab the bottle of shampoo.

as i was about to open it, ethan's hands cupped around my face and he pressed a sweet, wet kiss on my lips.

++

i quickly changed into ethan's sweats and a baggy shirt, i brushed through my damp hair.

"aaron?" ethan's voice was coming from the hallway.

"yes?" i reply, my voice now raspy.

"do you want pizza?" he asks, coming into his room, a smile suddenly popping over his face.

"sure," he walked towards me, sitting down on the bed, his phone in his hand.

"cheese?" i nod my head and sigh.

"ethan," he hums, "what're we?"

____

music is such an amazing thing :))

please vote and comment