t w e n t y - s i x

ethan's pov

i couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose. i was watching her from the pool table, playing with some random people i didn't bother to ask of their names.

"yo, your turn." i nodded my head, spinning around and hitting on right into the left corner.

the people mumbled words - that I cut off- and i just turned back around, looking at aaron, a smile on her beautiful lips, and him.

"suddenly don't wanna play anymore," i put the stick back up in the shelf and walked over to the bowling 'alley' and took a seat in the sofa, a sigh escaping my lips as i sat down.

"c'mon, it's not that hard." the blond haired guy said, aaron smiled at him.

"sure, maybe because you're a varsity bowler." she says, rolling her beautiful eyes.

"not cool,"

fucking annoying.

i groaned, ruffling my hand through my hair. covering my face, letting my thoughts consume me.

i needed a drink or two.

she smiled more then she did around me.

shut up, ethan. you sound like shit.

"hey, dude. wanna play?" i peeled my hands off my face. the blind haired boy. his face had a dropped expression.

"sure," i look over at aaron, a smile barley against her soft lips.

++

aaron's pov

i watched as the ball rolled down, hitting over one pin.

"damn," i gasp as i feel allen's breath against my neck.

"that guy is sitting there, weirdly." i raise my eyebrow and spin around.

ethan. how handsome he looked. geez.

"ethan," i said, my voice a small whisper, "we should, invite him to play." i blurted.

allen's expression dropped and he nodded his head slowly, walking over to ethan. his hands fell off his face, and i could take in his breath-taking features.

then, a smile over his pink lips. i sighed and tried to look away.

"hey," i glanced up, only to face ethan.

"hi," i could feel the air escaping my lungs.

"what's the order?" he asks.

"me, allen, then i guess you." i smile. then he does that attractive glance at the ground, smile, then glance up with your eyes, not moving your head. typical fuckboy.

"okay." his reply.

"allen! it's your turn," he shoots me a smile and walks up, rolling the bowling ball down the floor, getting a strike.

i threw my hands up in the air, "woo!" he laughed and walked back, patting ethan on his back.

"your turn," ethan nodded his head, grabbing the ball by his fingers, walking over and rolling the ball, hitting a spike.

allen scoffed, making me roll my eyes. ethan walks up, his lips inching close to my ear.

"your turn,"

"babygirl."

____

just a daily reminder :)

ethans hot bye