t w o

Thank you guys for following this account, ilysm 💗 following the first five people who followed :)))
this story is kinda TFIOS, but gone bad... ahah
aaron's pov

it was time to go get lunch. the building that the centre was in was fairly large.

i picked up my bag and swung it over my shoulder. i was probably going to go to the back to smoke before actually going to eat, but i was also hungry.

"yo!" i turn my head and see ethan running up to me, i roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest and.

he walks close to me, i could feel his minty breath fanning over my face. my breath, clogs in my throat. i gulp, stepping back.

"i saw what you were doing." he told me, i sweep a wisp of hair over my ear.

"what exactly was i doing?" i question, propping up my eyebrow and crossing my foot over my other leg.

"being a fucking tease," he growls, something curls in my stomach but i let out a large, loud laugh.

"excuse me?" i say to him, a smirk play upon his lips.

"babygirl, you're sexy." he told me, i squeezed my legs together.

and he had caught on, letting out a seductive chuckle.

"how old are you?" i ask him, sitting up on a desk, looking around the empty room - everyone had gone to the cafeteria.

"seventeen, you?"

"seventeen." i reply, nonchalantly.

"perfect," he whispered, his perfect lips parting.

"now, can i eat or are you going to interrogate me?" i ask, letting out a small chuckle, standing up from the desk.

"you can go eat. but don't be selfish, i'm hungry too- starving in fact." he licked his lips, making me slightly shiver.

oh my god.

_____

:)) a new grayson story in the works!!!!