f o r t y - f o u r

this acc is so dead

aaron's pov

i love you.

get rid of the words, aaron. stop.

i laid in ethan's bed after help centre. i sighed, he was downstairs talking to his friends, having a good time - and i didn't want to budge.

and not matt and grayson - some other dudes.

ones i didn't know if i trusted. (not foreshadowing trust)

"i need water," i murmur to myself. but no fucking way was i going down there, not a chance.

fine, get dehydrated and die.

fuck off.

i couldn't get those three words off my brain. i was aching to tell him - but i didn't want to be around ethan or else i'd come up like word vomit, and not when the time was right.

i push the blankets off my body, letting them fall to the floor. i sigh, bending over and picking it up before tossing it on my bed.

why should you be afraid? it's just some friends.

yeah and some guy you're dying to tell you're in love with but not going to name.

i pushed open the door, immediately having a flood of noise dip into my ears. i walked down the stairs, feeling my weight hit the floor - and nerves racing with every step.

aaron, he's your boyfriend, it's okay to love him. my conscious spoke.

but if he doesn't feel the same-

it takes time. you just took the short cut. same destination.

i shook the words off my head temporarily and paced down the stairs quickly, walking towards the kitchen. i could hear ethan call out my name but i ignored and kept walking.

"aaron!" then he appeared, right before my sight as i went to grab a cup of water.

he smiled happily at me, "i was waiting for you to meet my friends," his vision fixed on me, his eyes squinting as he looked towards me, "are you okay, babe?"

"i'm fine, just a little tired," i rush, pouring water into my glass.

"okay." his serious tone flattened and a smile rose on his lips, he walks behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

he kissed the skin of my neck, "are you sure you don't want to stop by and meet them?" he asks, i sighed.

"sure, why not?" i pause, "but quickly?"

"of course," he says, twirling me around, quickly pressing a kiss on my lips before dragging me over to their area.

__

another update coming soon