t h i r t y - n i n e

aaron's pov

"get off, grant! you suck at singing!" i shout to him over the loud music, a mic in ethan's hand as he sang along to the karaoke.

he turned to me, flipping me the bird before going back to his ear bleed-ful 'singing'

i laughed, throwing my head back.

"and i was like- um- ba- baby, baby, ba-baby ohhh!" he sang, making me slap my hand over my face, a smile pouring over my lips.

"get the fuck out you, justin bieber wanna be!" i shout, the guys went up to get the food and sort out the ordering systems.

he grabbed the remote, stopping the music, looking at me, the mic still in his hand, "it's not my fault, you justin belibe in me."

"worst pun ever." i tell him, standing up and grabbing the mic from his grasp, putting at my mouth, "ethan,"

he hums, placing a white snapback on his head, "yes, babygirl?"

"i- i.."

his eyes widen, "i fucking hate you." i blow him a kiss and drop the mic, making the static noise. his eyes drop and i yelp, running away.

"i'm going to catch you, reed!" he shouts as i try and skip up the stairs as quick as possible.

"good," i let out a breathy laugh, "luck, grant." I stop, placing my hands on my knees, looking back to make sure he wasn't there.

after a few breaths, i let out a yell as i was swooped off the ground.

"point, ethan. zero to you, babygirl."

"fuck you!" i shout to him, swinging my legs back and fourth.

"if you wanted me so bad you could've asked." i could hear the smirk on his lips.

"no you fuckboy!" i shout back, feeling my arms tingling.

he walked around, making me bounce up.

then, i let out a yell, "ethan! it's so fucking cold!"

____

this is so trash im sorry :(