e l e v e n

are you guys liking this story so far?
aaron's pov

"does anyone of you guys still attend school?" penny asks.

people groan just at the thought of the very prison.

"okay. i just wanted to test you guys," she says, pulling out a pile of papers, "don't worry," she said over the groans, "this is the only school related thing we'll be doing while you're here." the people silent and under their breath, 'yayed'

she walks over and plops the paper down on the clean desk, i pulled out a pencil from the small jar and began working.

i was an a student, but i don't remember, all the dumb pointless shit they taught me.

after five minutes of marking down the sheet, i stood up and walked over to penny, throwing the paper towards her and watching it slowly wither down.

"done already?" she chirps, i nod my head and watch as she pulls out a blue pen, checking my work.

i looked around the centre, looking at the small dents in the wall, wondering how exactly they had gotten there.

probably wild cage sex. sounded like something ethan'd say.

"well done." she said, handing me my paper, a large a+ sitting on the top of the page.

i nodded my head, folding the paper into squares and wedging it into my pant pocket.

"aaron!" i turn my head to ethan's smooth voice, he nudges his head and i roll my eyes, trotting over to him.

his hand snaked around my waist and pulled me against his desk. he tapped his pencil on the page, looking down and biting his lip.

"what?" i ask, a small sigh escaping my lips.

"help me, babygirl." he said, his hazel eyes staring right at me.

"no," i told him, turning around.

i felt a sharp pain hit my butt and i spun around, ethan had his eyes facing the paper, his hand balled up and pressed on his sharp jaw.

"that hurt," i mumbled.

he turned his head to me, "won't be the only thing hurting."

____

had to end this quickly lol.

please vote and comment :))