t w e n t y - t w o

aaron's pov

"hey, penny." i say as i enter the empty help centre.

"ah! aaron, hello, hon." she says, dropping her own and looking at me, "what're you doing here on a weekend? so excited to see me?"

i smile and laugh quietly, "i just wanted to ask for advice."

"sure, hon! sit, sit." i walk over and pull out the chair across from her, taking a sigh.

"what's up, aaron?"

"you know a lot about relationships, right?" i ask her, her eyes drop to her hand and she sighs, a strand of her falling in front of her face, which she quickly brushes away.

"yeah," she looks up, "what do you need to know?"

"there's this guy. he says, i'm his, he's a very confusing, problematic person. he says we're together but, he doesn't want to say we're 'dating' or have a label, i don't know if it's just me or if he just has trust issues."

"honey, you're only seventeen, correct?" I nod my head, "before i give you advice, all i want to say is, yes young, boyfriends come and go, don't stress too hard on this one problematic boy," i nodded my head.

"but, since you're asking me, maybe something happened to him. maybe some girl effed him over when he gave her or him the label, and possibly, he doesn't have any issues with you or any trust issues, but he just can't get over those traumatic experiences. but it's probably a lot for him to even call you his, or for him to be yours,"

"and if you feel so passionately about him and he feels the same for you, he's given you a lot of himself, then there isn't anything to worry about."

"thank you," i told her, standing up.

"it's no problem, sweetheart. if there is anymore issues, feel free to come to me." i nod my head and wave her goodbye before leaving the building.

"how'd it go?" i gasp and spin around, looking at the person, ethan. a cigarette in his between his fingers.

"don't be a hypocrite." i told him, grabbing the cigarette and throwing it to the floor and stomping on it, i sigh, "it was good."

"that's nice." he told me.

i groaned, sticking my hand into his pant pocket and grabbing out the box of cigarettes, "is this new?" i ask him.

"no." i sighed before throwing the whole pack away into the garbage.

"you owe me twelve dollars." he tells me as i drag his hand towards the car.

"no i don't!"

____

mini update, my stomach is hurting and i don't know whyyyy