f o u r t e e n

question: I'm thinking of having some sort of update schedule, do y'all like the consistent updates?
okayyyy I know I already updated two times today, but we just hit 2K reads thank you so much :))
aaron's pov

"what're we?" he echoes, his hand massaging my thigh.

i gulp, nodding my head. i was never a girl for relationships, honestly, i disliked it when people asked the questions i had just asked.

"to be honest, i don't know." he sighed, ruffling his hand through his messy hair.

"do you," i hesitated, thinking of whether or not i wanted to ruin what we had -he made me feel special-, "what a relationship?" i ask.

he looked up at me, his hazel eyes softening. "babygirl," he pats the area on his lap, signalling me to sit, i get up, and sit pretty on his lap. his head falls against my shoulder, "i don't want to be rude to you. i'd say i've been rude, terribly in the past. but i don't want to hurt you,"

i nodded my head, pressing a kiss on the soft skin of his cheek, "you're special. honestly. but, committed 'relationships' just never work out for me."

i sighed, his head lifting to look at me, his eyes coaxed in hesitation, "i don't mean i don't want a relationship with you, per say, but i'm not good for you. i'm fire, baby."

he leaned in, his eyes suddenly a shade darker, my breath had clogged up in my throat, "remember what your parents said,"

"don't play with fire."

"you'll only get burned."

_____

ayyyyeyeeee