t h i r t y - o n e

i had this chapter basically done and when I cam back from school all was left was her pov, I wanna die oml -_-
aaron's pov

i walked out of the room, cara - who had the biggest grin on her face - following suit. i had the smallest smirk on my face as i commissioned a plan in my head.

ethan and i were already not in good terms, this helping cara's case. so i needed to pull us together, then the teasing began.

++

ethan's pov

"what happened?" i asked matt, he just scoffed, shaking his head and plopping down on the couch next to grayson.

i knew something was wrong. with him and cara to him not telling me what was at matter, and i had a strong feeling i had something to do with this.

after a few minutes of small chat, entering the room came cara and aaron. aaron had a small smirk on her face, but it wiped away as she saw me.

i thought she was coming to sit next to me, or maybe on my lap, but instead she walked over to matthew. i raised my eyebrow at her and she shrugged her eyes going o something beside me.

i turn my head, seeing cara, a smile on her face.

she seemed sad when she left. my girl probably fixed the issue.

"what do you guys wanna do?" cara asks, i glanced around, looking over to aaron and matthew. aaron had a smile on her face and matthew's lips tilted upwards.

my girl was also my man attracter.

"hey ethan?" cara says, i hum, a wider grin growing over her plump lips, "can i talk to you outside?"

i nod my head and we walk outside, i could feel their eyes on us. i just wanted to know what was wrong.

++

aaron's pov

i watched as they left the room, i could again feel jealousy rise over me. he wouldn't pick her over me. would he?

no girl should feel like they have competition. but i started this game. and i wanted to play.

"are you okay?" i ask matt.

"i'm guessing you know, she must've ran her mouth," i laugh slightly - trying to lighten the mood - and nod my head.

"i'm fine, thank you for asking."

"hey matt?" he hums, "i have an idea,"

____

i don't know what's happeneifn anymore but all I'm going to say is friendships will be broken! I didn't want to add this in but the more drama the better!

I hope