t w e n t y - t h r e e

yo, please go check out my new story :)

aaron's pov

"i'm hungry." i whined, plopping down on my couch.

"me too, i'm starving." he told me, sitting down right next to me.

"put it away, fuckboy." he chuckled softly and i picked up my phone, ready to dial the pizza place.

"it's away, but slowly waking up for you, baby!" he says, walking over to my kitchen with laughs erupting .

"ew!" he only laughed harder at this.

"hello! it's pizza nova, how may i be of your service?"

"hi! yes, can i have a large pizza, half pepperoni and half pineapple?"

"half pepperoni, half pineapple?"

"yes."

"anything to drink?" i respond with a quick no, "okay, your total is $19.25" (done with the address stuff)

"okay, thank you."

"we'll be there in fifteen to twenty minutes." the guy says.

"and if you aren't can i have it free?" i ask.

he chuckles softly on the other end, "yes of course." he said sarcastically.

"i wasn't kidding. you owe me a free pizza if it doesn't come under your estimations!" i squeak.

he laughs, his laugh a sort of rough (attractive) noise. "okay then, i'll be there quicker. see you."

i laugh quietly and shut off my oh one, throwing it on the couch, walking over to the kitchen.

as i turn the wall i gasp, looking as ethan glares at me, "jesus, e. you scared me." i say, a hand over my beating heart.

"you and pizza boy were getting to close, over the phone." he says, dropping his can of coca-cola and walking over to me, his jaw clenched.

"come on, ethan." i say as his arm wraps around my waist, one pulling me flush against him by his hand that pressed against the small of my back.

"i don't like that," he whispered, well growled.

"don't be ridiculous, e." i said, looking at him, my eyes slightly drooped.

"i mean it, aaron," he says, his finger slipping into the waistband of my pants.

"if you cared so much, why don't you make us 'official' ?" he sighs, his hands leave my body.

"you're still on that?" he asks, raising his eyebrow.

"why wouldn't i be?!" i ask, my tone raising.

"just forget it, aaron. i'll tell you more later on." he says, running his hand through his hair.

"do i not deserve to know now?" i pause, my voice weakening, "do you trust me?"

"aaron, please. drop it."

"is that the answer to my question?"

"aaron, this is not worth fighting over!" he shouts.

"what's not worth fighting for? all i want is for you to trust me."

"aaron," he paused, his emotion dropping, "please." he pleaded.

"tell me, do i deserve to know, or not?"

"you do." he replies.

"then why don't tell me?"

(couple fighting is just annoying but I'm just gonna do this)

"because i don't trust you enough!"

____

Trust issues.

honestly my story is shit but okaayy