s i x

night of
aaron's pov

"throw it up, throw it up!" i sang, the music booming. i danced, a solo cup in my hand as i moved side to side.

"go nikki!" i shout to my friend as she danced up on some guy.

i hadn't been drinking, i had fresh water in my cup and i was dancing around with a lot of energy drink within the depths of me.

"babygirl," someone called out, i spun around, dazzling the person with my skin tight dress.

ethan.

"mmm," he hummed, his hands running up and down my curves, "wanna go upstairs?"

i licked my lips and hummed and he grabbed my hand, leading me up the long flight of stairs.

he pushed open a bedroom door and the ac blasting down on my exposed back, "you know who's room this is?" i ask, placing down the cup and sitting on the bed.

"mine, babygirl." he said, licking his lips.

i smirked, "okayyy," i drag, laying back, resting my head on the headboard.

i could feel his eyes running up and down my body. i lifted my leg a bit, slightly teasing him.

"you're a fucking tease, like i said," i laughed and he crawled on top of me.

"you're gorgeous," he said, i smiled and his lips touched the side of my neck.

"ethan..." i mumbled, he hummed against my neck, sending vibrations over, making me shiver.

"yes, babygirl?" he pulls away and i feel cold at the loss of his lips against my skin.

"just kiss me, ugh." i grab his face and push his lips against mine.

____

fillllleeeeerrrrr

please vote and comment :))