Summer (Girl x Girl)

"Ally I'm gonna be fine it was just one bad grade. I passed alright?" I chuckled to myself as I packed my suitcase with clothes.

"Your parents said you couldn't come to Miami with us if you couldn't keep a C average!" She exclaimed and laid down again my bed in distress causing me to chuckle.

"Ally relax please I got a D in woodshop I mean how is that even a real class anyway? My parents will understand." I giggled at my friend as her tiny body cuddled into my pillow sadly.

"They better it's going to be boring without you. I mean Dinah is flying out to Texas so we all could fly to Miami do you know how much money we spent on this trip?" Ally sighed once again and I turned around to face her as she now leaned up against her elbows.

"Allyson Brooke Hernandez I swear to god if you don't chill out. I'm going okay? I already have my plane ticket and my stuff ready to go, we're fine Allysus." I smiled with a small laugh and she looked up at me with a small roll of her eyes.

"Plus I don't even know why we're going to Miami we could've just flew out to Dinah. She lives like thirty to forty minutes away from the beach." I said turning around and picking up a hanger that had a tee shirt hanging from it.

"Because we all agreed to go somewhere new and we've never been to the east coast." Ally shrugged and I smirked looking forward.

"Hopefully we're gonna meet some people." I playfully winked at her and she blushed shaking her head.

"No, Y/NN we're supposed to be responsible-"

"Oh wow. Ally. Come on we're going to Miami, Florida for an entire two months it's bound to get a little crazy." I said stepping towards her and she bit her lip shrugging obviously feeling uneasy.

"Ally honey no one has to know." I smirked lending her my hand and she looked at it then up at me.

"God will know Y/N." She frowned and I let my hand down with a long sigh of defeat.

"Well he also knows you're a teenage girl who has hormones because if he didn't then who made them? Heh?" I crossed my arms looking down at her as she sat up and crossed her legs.

"Fine, but we can't be all you know crazy as you see in the movies." She said sheepishly as she nervously ran her hands across my bed and I smiled widely.

"I love you, Jesus!" I happily squealed and tackled her onto her back against my bed in a friendly hug.

"Oh god."

_

"Hoii look at these, I'm about to get 'em." Dinah said taking a pair of sunglasses from its stand in a small store in the airport.

"No, let's just get to the beach house we have a limited money source for this month okay?" Ally the mother of our group sighed tiredly and I giggled grabbing a pair of sunglasses with Dinah.

"Let's go guys I really wanna get to the beach." Ally clapped her hands with an excited smile and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Get the glasses D, let's go sunshine." I giggled as Dinah smirked at me and Ally gasped.

"I'm still in charge your dad said so-"

"There's no parents here loser." Dinah said putting the glasses back and walked after us.

"Still I'm the responsible one." Ally said crossing her arms and I rolled my eyes along with Dinah.

"You know what? If that makes you happy taking care of us and being our mommy then so be it. Enjoy Sunshine." I said kissing her cheek and she didn't say anything in response besides a small sigh.