Treated Right pt. 3 (G!P)

Your POV

My eyes opened after what seemed like forever as I saw bright orange and red underneath my eyelids. When my eyes opened I immediately took notice of four doctors hovering over me and I panicked. I tried sitting up while I heard my heart monitor start beeping quickly.

"Hey, hey Y/NN calm down you're okay." A woman smiled as I breathed quickly into this clear mask.

"W-Why am I here?" I panicked and they laid me back down and I noticed stitches on my arm and side.

"Calm down Y/N just breathe. You were in a car accident and you were injured pretty badly."

"I'm Dr. Brown and this here is Dr. Harrison we're gonna help you okay? Can you remember anything that happened?" The woman asked as gently as she could and flashes of what happened shot through me.

"Camila." I mumbled knowing I was pathetically crying over her.

"Camila? What happened?"

"Sh-She broke my heart and she told me not to drive home." I mumbled while I started to feel more pain than before.

"You were drunk?" The doctor stated rather than asked and I frowned before grunting in pain.

"I-I was getting there but I knew I wasn't that drunk it wasn't my fault the truck came out of nowhere! I knew what I was doing-"

"Okay shh it's alright, it's alright." She smiled down at me as my heart monitor went up again.

"Are you in any kind of pain?" Dr. Harrison asked looking down at his clipboard.

"M-My chest hurts and my head." I mumbled and they nodded before the woman looked at a nurse.

"Go get her prescriptions I'll up the dosage a little bit. Now when I put your medicine in you may feel a little drowsy but I can't let you go to sleep just yet okay? You hit your head pretty hard and I don't want you slipping into a coma mkay?" She said professionally but softly as her cold hands rubbed some ointment on my bruised chest.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled and she smiled down at me which I hated because I lowkey felt some type of way.

"How about when you're ready you can have your friends and family up here? They're all downstairs really sad sweetie." She spoke softly and I looked up at her with curious eyes.

"Can I see them?" I asked and she nodded quickly.

"Of course just try not to overexert yourself you'll be in a lot more pain if you do." She said with a sympathetic smile and patted my arm softly.

"You're a miracle kid." She mumbled and smiled which made me frown.

"How?" My voice cracked slightly due to the dryness.

"You died but you came back." Her eyes twinkled and my mouth dropped slightly.

"So I'm like a zombie?" I joked and she chuckled lowly.

"I'll get your family." She giggled rubbing my leg and she left shortly.

Maybe five minutes later I heard the door open and a cry I looked up just to see my mom covering her mouth as she cried. She hugged me lightly as if she were afraid to hurt me and I kissed her forehead. I looked around and noticed everyone but Camila and I sighed sadly.