Trip Aesthetic (Girl x Girl)

"And here we go!" Camila squealed with a smile as she made herself comfortable in the passenger seat of my steel gray Jeep Wrangler.

She fumbled cutely with the camera in her hand and smiled as she posed to herself, "My girl, my girl, she loves me." She sang as I started to drive onto the freeway away from Miami.

"It's gonna be a long trip my baby." She happily giggled and I glanced at her with a little smirk.

I loved the fact she was so excited for this trip she had been stressing too much over the past few months. I didn't like my girl not thinking healthy or just not feeling that way. I just wanted her to have a free mindset for now and not worry about anything for at least a little while. Two months on the road. Just two months and it was a lot for her to take in, she hadn't had a two month break in so long, after all.

So I watched her smile freely as she hooked my phone up to the AUX cord and pressed shuffle. The windows rolled down as her hair flowed wildly causing her to laugh instead of getting irritated and upset. I reached over and rested my hand on her thigh as I focused on the smooth highway.

It was about five am, the sun creeping over the horizon and not as many cars were on the roads. Camila smiled to herself as she breathed in the air and watched the sun rise up. Watching the pinks in the sky turn to a purple and blue contrast. Colors strewn across the sky giving Camila just a second to think about how much she loved the way earth showed beauty.

But all I knew was that she was beautiful, she made this world beautiful, her thoughts, her beliefs. She brightened up my world, my mind, my everything and I wanted to return it as much as I could. But she was already a rare gem this world needed so how possibly could I?

I smiled to myself as I listened to the steady rhythm of her humming to PnB Rock's, Selfish. My heart wasn't pounding but it felt like it was growing inside my chest. Like it was swelling. Every time I saw her smile- goddamn it was like seeing a breathtaking sunrise all over again.

She was the sunrise and sunset of my day - the most beautiful parts of the day, the most cherished. The calming sense of the sun and its colors, her being overwhelmed me with the fact that she didn't have to do a damn thing and I was watching her like a masterpiece.

She is a masterpiece.

"You don't need nobody else, I swear." She sang smiling at me and I glanced at her again as she leaned in and kissed my cheek softly.

"Thank you for this, baby."

"It has just begun, gorgeous." I very briefly closed my eyes as her soft plump lips landed upon my cheek.

"It's already amazing." She whispered and I sat back watching the road as she watched the sky.

If it weren't for the drive I'd be staring at her like a fool right about now, she was fascinated by the world while I was just fascinated by her. Rare gem she is.

_

"Babe." Camila gasped looking out the window again and it was the third day while we drove through Virginia.

The highway we were on was just filled with trees and we passed rivers that were blue and green. She smiled widely but just to herself cause she'd try to hide that gorgeous smile when she looked back at me. But I saw it, I saw her true happiness and that's all I've ever wanted.

The plan was to go the very long route to Lake Tahoe in Northern California so she could see the world differently. Not just in a tour bus passing by just to get to a certain destination and perform and go to another place without truly experiencing anything. I was taking it slow with her so she could take in everything all at once.