Treated Right pt. 2 (G!P)

Trigger Warning : This one shot will contain physical abuse and nonconsensual sexual activity (rape). I'll let you know when it starts and ends.

_

Y/N!" Lauren yelled out for me and I smiled as she handed me a cup of mixed alcohol.

"We're gonna get so drunk-"

"Hey guys." Ally smiled as she past us and Lauren's jaw slightly dropped.

"She noticed me." She mumbled and I giggled.

"Well yeah we're Camila's friends of course she knows you." I said and Lauren smiled at Ally when the shorter girl looked back at us.

"Hey wassup Ally." Lauren smiled and I looked at her quite shocked while Ally smiled back at her.

"Wow that's the most you said to her all year- oh why don't you look at that she's coming back." I mumbled into the cup as Ally started to come up to us again.

"I look okay right? Right?!" Lauren quickly asked me and I chuckled nodding before sipping my drink.

"You're fine-"

"Uh hey Lauren? I was wondering if you had next weeks assignment finished?" Ally asked innocently and Lauren nodded quickly as she gave me her drink before looking in her bag that she brings everywhere.

"Yeah it's right here-"

She was cut off when some guy stumbled into Ally accidentally spilling his alcohol down her arm. Ally gasped jumping away before he managed to get out a quick sorry then practically ran away.

"Ugh this is one of the reasons why I don't drink." Ally grumbled to herself and Lauren basically stopped breathing.

"You don't drink?" She asked and I chuckled lowly.

"No I don't see the point in it, it's actually gross to me." Ally informed Lauren and she let out a loud ha.

"Wow I don't either I thought I was the only one." Lauren said and I frowned looking down at her cup.

Uh bitch I can practically smell your beer breath from here.

"Wh- uhm what was that then?" Ally mumbled trying to be nice as she pointed to Lauren's cup in my hand.

"That's Y/N's...she's basically an alcoholic- You know what? We should get you cleaned up follow me sweets." Lauren said as she softly wrapped an arm around the shorter girl and I rolled my eyes.

"And don't worry Lauren's an allyholic." I shouted as they walked away and Lauren glared at me so hard that I thought I would burst into flames.

I chuckled to myself before walking out to the backyard where teens were jumping into the pool and sitting around a small bonfire. I walked towards the keg once I saw Camila and Austin cuddled up by the fire as Austin laughed obnoxiously at what his best friend Alex said.

As I was pouring more alcohol into my red solo cup I felt someone next me and I smiled looking at Hailee.

"Hey." She smiled and I returned the gesture.