Quiet (G!P)

"Lord Jesus you almost killed me!" I yelled at Camila while she laughed in the car with Dinah and Lauren.

"You should've seen your face it was so funny." Lauren squeezed her eyes shut as she cackled loudly.

"Where are we?" I asked looking out the window but there wasn't anything.

"I don't know probably w-"

"What the hell." I deadpanned as I saw a huge pizza in front of us and I got out the car.

"Pizza." I mumbled and suddenly I was all alone and the girls were gone.

I felt my mouth water but felt a dull pressure against my groin and I groaned feeling weird as I looked at a bunch of delicious foods.

"Pizza-"

"Baby!" I heard Camila's voice and turned around.

"Mila?"

"Babe wake up." She whispered and kissed my ear as my eyes opened up tiredly.

"Camila..I was hungry." I groaned sadly and tiredly while I lifted her blanket up to my neck.

"Baby shh I need you." She tried waking me up and I opened one eye.

"Hm?" I questioned and she pouted into the darkness of her room.

"I'm so wet right now." She informed me and I suddenly felt myself twitch.

We both were crammed up against each other due to the small twin bed in her room. She was nineteen and still had a twin bed like this? Then again she's been on tour doing her own thing for years now it's not like she would have time to switch out and settle in.

"Baby." She shook me again and I grunted lowly but cut me off when she kissed my lips.

She climbed on top of me as she smiled against my lips and I tiredly held her hips. She sucked my bottom lip before her tongue slipped past my lips and I immediately started to kiss back.

So much better than pizza.

She was on a small break so when she came back home to Miami I was the one of the first people to greet her. My girlfriend was so incredibly tired and I was so happy that I get to have her in my arms again. Now she's the one waking me up cause she wants some when she complained all month that she needed sleep.

"Come on baby." Camila whispered against my lips and I shook my head getting distracted once again.

I slipped my boxers off and she accidentally fell to the side and her body accidentally was thrown against the wall with a thump.

"Ow." She hissed but continued to take her underwear off and I crawled up on top of her.

"You okay?" I whispered against her lips.

"I'm fine." She giggled and leaned up to kiss my lips while I caressed her cheeks.

My hands then rested on either side of her head while my cock had grown to its fullest. I mean one glance of Camila Cabello taking her underwear off would make you hard too. Even if she was being a klutz doing it.

Her soft hand gently tugged on my pulsing shaft and I softly groaned against her lips. I looked at her door and noticed the hall light still on while it creeped into the room slightly from the crack underneath the door. But forgot about it once she directed my face towards hers and kissed my lips quickly.

My top lip being attacked by hers while I sucked her bottom lip and feeling her hands tugging at my baby hairs. I leaned back slightly as our breaths grew heavy from lack of oxygen. I kissed her neck while her bare angled leg came up out of the blankets and lightly touched the back of my thigh.