Addictive pt. 2 (G!P)

"God damnit, Y/N!" Camila yelled and my eyes shot open as I laid comfortably on our bed.

She threw a closed spray bottle of bleach at my head and I hissed as at the impact.

"Ow! What the fuck?" I rubbed my head while she also threw her gloves at me.

"You need to start cleaning up after yourself! I can't keep doing this if you wanna keep trying." She pointed out and I took a deep breath as I got out of bed.

"You didn't have to throw that shit at me!" I exclaimed as I rubbed my head and she pulled me by my wrist when I started to walk past her.

"No, you said I wouldn't have to clean up your mess any longer. I can't have those fumes in me anymore." The twenty two year old frowned and I nodded feeling badly for not following through on my word.

"Okay, okay, you relax today. I'm sorry, I got tired after last night." I said and she smirked as her finger trailed down my nude body.

"You have to learn to slow your roll now because it'll eventually all have to stop when we have this baby." Camila whispered and I breathed in not wanting to think about it but nodded anyway.

"I'll try, for you." I said lowly and she leaned in kissing my lips making my head spin.

I gripped her waist as her tongue slipped into my mouth rather quickly. Her sinful hands roamed my body until she reached my half hard on. I felt my body burn at her touch and kissed back softly. I stood my ground as my hands trailed down and gripped her ass underneath the cleaning gown she would wear. I groaned to myself as I lost focus again and thought that Camila and I were just alike.

She'd lose her concentration all the time, she had the attention span of a squirrel. She'd often forget what she'd be saying if she looked at something else that intrigued her. I was the only thing that she didn't forget about. I was her main focus point as she was mine.

I slipped the gown off of her body and lifted her until she wrapped around my waist. I couldn't deny her when there was the slightest bit of sexual tension in the air. Her smooth skin underneath my fingertips as I slammed her against the thick glass that covered our room. She moaned while I bit her lip and gripped her thick thighs.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head just to kiss down her neck. Her strong legs kept me in as she pulled herself against my body. Her ready center rubbed against my pelvic and I harshly bit her collarbone.

"You know me better than anyone, Y/NN. I don't like to wait." She husked in my ear before nipping at my earlobe.

Her core rubbed down my shaft causing me to groan and look down. My now hardened cock rubbed her clit with the underside of my eight inch shaft. Camila moaned softly as her eyes flittered shut. I gripped her wrists and pushed in slowly which caused her to writhe against me.

Her legs almost gave out when I pushed in all the way hitting the most deepest part of her. I grumbled to myself while her stomach flexed as she adjusted. She grunted as her head fell back against the window while I saw the thickness of myself push against her. I slowly pumped into her, feeling her contracting walls all around me and groaned.

She started to mumble in Spanish while the tip of my dick smashed into her cervix. Her tongue flicked softly against my lips before attacking them. I let her wrists go which only caused her to wrap her arms around my neck.

Her walls expertly tightened up around me which heightened my pleasure. She used her strength to pump herself against me while her legs had kept herself up around my waist. I pulled her off of the window for her to continue with her motions easier and I moaned as her hips swirled against me.