Disaster (G!P)

"God bless whoever discovered this place." Camila sighed happily as she sun bathed in front of the pool.

"It's amazing isn't it?" I smiled softly as I looked around watching some kids jump in the pool.

"I'm gonna get a smoothie you want one?" She asked and I nodded as she got up before giving me kiss on the lips.

"Strawberry banana right?" She called out as she took off her sunglasses and I nodded with a thumbs up.

I watched her order from the little shack and I quickly became excited as the woman started to blend our drink. I walked over to Camila wrapping my arms around her waist and she smiled happily.

The Thailand woman smiled at us as she gave Camila the drink and Camila giggled a thank you while I kissed her cheek repeatedly. As we went to go sit back down we were stopped by a young woman.

"May I take picture?" She asked tentatively with a smile and Camila quickly nodded.

"Oh of course - with both of us or just m-"

"Both?" The girl said through her accent and Camila wrapped her arms around the girl.

"You have such a beautiful smile." Camila complimented the fan all the while I slung my arms over their shoulders with a playful smile.

"Thank you very much." The Taiwan girl smiled gratefully before leaving with a wave.

Camila turned to me with a little playful smirk and I looked down at her feeling my heart start to speed up.

"You want some?" She asked with a smirk and poked my lips with the straw.

"Yes as a matter of fact I do indeed want some." I said taking a sip causing her to giggle and wrap her smooth arms around me.

Her hands pressed against my bare back before running them up and down as she smiled up at me.

"I'm so happy I'm taking a break from all that work and stress. You're just making it ten times better for me." She mumbled and I smiled widely after swallowing the fruity drink.

"It's about time you soothed your mind and spent some time apart from work plus from all that hate. And I'm oh so very glad I'm here with you too my princess." I said back as she rested her chin against my chest and I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you." She whispered and I smiled once more before pecking her lips.

"I love you so much more." I whispered back and we heard a picture go off causing us to sigh.

"No matter how far away we are from Los Angeles there's always gonna be a picture." I commented causing her to giggle again and she sat down ready to reapply her sunblock.

I unlocked my phone once I saw a message from Sinu and Alejandro.

"Your mom texted me that you need to call her asap." I said looking at my phone and frowned at the sudden worry.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked as she put some sunblock on her face but I knew she put too much causing me to chuckle.

"She didn't say." I shrugged sitting next to her and I grabbed her hands taking the extra sunblock off of her hands.

"Ugh thank you baby." She sighed as I rubbed it into her back all the while she tried calling her mother back.

"This sucks I literally have no service." She sighed and I gave her my phone without thought.

"Use mine." I mumbled and as she unlocked my phone she gasped.

"Babe." She caught my attention and showed me the phone where a screenshot of a news article was shown.