la douleur exquise (Girl x Girl)

REQUEST: camila is madly and deeply in love with someone but Y/N doesn't know that so she confesses (her feelings obvi) to camila. camila knows that she doesn't have a chance with that someone so she tries to start something with Y/N but camila still knows she's not fully happy with Y/N so she ends up breaking Y/N's heart and continues to chase d bich.

camila is LEGIT best friends with d bich (she's not really a bich tho.. Y/N and her are friends) but Y/N isn't aware or didn't expect she's who camila loves.. yep there it is.

_

A/N: WARNING ITS GONNA BE LONG!

_

Camila's POV

La Douleur Exquise : the exquisite pain of wanting someone that you know you can never have, and knowing that you will still try to be with them. Has drug like effects.

I had no idea why she was always in my mind it was just a constant replay of every interaction we've ever had. All the time. Over and over again. My heart pounding, my palms sweaty, my nerves setting in as my mind...my mind just made up these stories. Watching her, touching her... loving her. It made me crazy and I didn't know wether I loved or hated having this crush.

I wanted to get over it but the desire to hold her in my arms or just being hers overruled everything else. So I sighed deeply in the midst of my trigonometry class and I looked down at my notes. This was one of the damn reasons why I was failing.. other than I had no idea what the fuck trig was. Everything about it confused me, I was better at Calculus or Algebra.

Which unfortunately, that simple thought was way too much for my one tracked mind and I thought about her again. She was amazing at everything, every subject she just exceeded everyone's expectations. Amazing at art, was on the softball team, had a 4.0 GPA - she was literally everyone's type of girl.

I then sighed again causing the boy who's name was Jack to look behind him and at me. I gave him a small apologetic look before he turned back around to copy his notes again. I quickly scribbled down the notes with my chicken scratch handwriting and kept back an agonizing groan. I yawned and leaned back with a long stretch. Then I quickly tried to stop my pencil from rolling down the desk but failed as usual.

"Shoot." I hissed as it dropped and rolled underneath someone else's desk.

I tried leaning over to grab it but the person already took it from underneath their shoe. She handed me the pencil and I quickly gasped at my friend.

"Y/NN." I mumbled and she chuckled raising her eyebrows.

"What?" She frowned cutely and I frowned deeply.

"When did you even come in? You weren't around last period? I thought you went home?" I pouted not liking how my friend just disappeared without warning.

"I've literally been here the whole time." She softly laughed and I admired how beautiful her smile was.

"But, nah, I uh had to pick up some forms for college next year." She admitted and I raised my eyebrows at her knowing she got accepted earlier than any of us.

"My smart little baby getting into Stanford and shit." I smirked and she gave me another genuine smile while her eyes looked much happier.