Something New (Girl x Girl)

"Okay I'm like so freaking screwed." My best friend Camila huffed as she walked into our apartment.

"By me? I don't recall doing anything today, hm." I joked as I sat on our couch watching Supergirl.

"I'm being serious." She pouted after whining like a child while she fell back on the couch backwards.

"You're my best friend you're supposed to help me get through mental breakdowns." Camila said and I hummed as I continued watching the tv show.

"Hmm I don't think so." I sarcastically said with a high pitched voice and she sighed rolling off the couch just to sit on it correctly.

"Y/NN..." She whined and I rolled my eyes before looking at her.

"What do you want, Canola?" I asked and she pouted again.

"I'm soo stressed out I need a massage." Camila said grabbing my arm but I just shook my head.

"Whyyy?" I groaned and she kissed my cheek innocently.

"Because you love me." She raised her eyebrows at me and I sighed shaking my head.

"Actually I'm starting to question my love for you at the moment." I said and she leaned her head on my shoulder before smirking.

"At least give me some sort of relief." Camila whined again and I huffed ignoring her then she kissed my cheek close to my lips.

"If you wanted to seduce me all you had to do was ask." I said jokingly and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm asking now." She pointed out and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You're serious?" I asked and she wiggled her eyebrows before giggling.

"What?? Don't look at me like that." She smacked my arm and I crossed them looking at her.

"I just need release it's actually a good stress reliever." She said and I squinted my eyes at her.

"There's like so many guys who wanna fuck you, why me?" I asked chuckling while inside I was screaming at the top of my lungs in celebration.

"Because they're all the same I wanna try something new." She shrugged and she smiled at me.

"You're my best friend you know me better than anyone." She softly said and smiled gently while I frowned slightly.

"Are you fucking with me right now?" I asked and she frowned shaking her head.

"I'm actually really serious but if it's too weird for you I'll do it myself-"

"Eh I'm your best friend I should have that privilege, okay? Don't get too ahead of yourself." I jokingly said and she giggled before straddling my lap.

"I don't know much about girl on girl action so you gotta teach me." She said playing with my baby hairs and I laughed.

"Oh you wanna do it now?" I asked and she nodded as she bit her lip with a smile.

"Mhm." She nodded and I sighed before looking at the tv show then back at my longtime friend and crush.

"Okay." I sighed as if it were a regular thing and I picked her up so we could switch positions.

I laid her against the leather couch and she giggled as her cheeks tinted a shade of pink.

"Try not to laugh through this I swear it'll make it so weird." I laughed at her face as I slipped my shirt off and she smiled.

"Okay, I'm sorry." She bit her lip and I softly ran my hands underneath her shirt and she sighed.

I lifted her shirt up and off of her body causing things to get a little bit more serious. I gulped at how gorgeous she was from this point of view and I caressed her sides. She grabbed my face lightly and looked me in the eyes which made my head spin. I felt my heart burst when I saw how much tenderness and care poured from her eyes.