Imagination (G!P)

I sighed deeply looking out my window watching Camila Cabello walk past my house once again so she could get to the school bus stop. I oh so desperately wanted to go up to her and be confident for once. Just to tell her how fucking gorgeous she was even from across the room or street. I wanted to to show her how she deserves to be treated.

I've never craved anyone in my entirely life like I've craved her and it wasn't in a weird sexual way. I just wanted to show her love and adoration but she didn't know it. She barely knew me. I've only spoken to her a handful of times and none of those times I've never said anything I've truly wanted to say. Nothing remotely close and I hated how I froze up with each time I'm close to her.

I bit my lip as I thought more about the clumsy adorable girl walking to the bus stop and huffed at the agony in my emotions. I couldn't wait any longer I wanted to tell her how amazing she was because I couldn't get her out of my head no matter how hard I tried. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs just to run out the house.

It sounded weird and cheesy but I dreamt of being with her and it fulfilled my needs as I thought about us being with each other. Thinking about what we could be and how happy I'd be but as I walked towards the bus stop I saw her looking down at her phone as she listened to music. I just wanted to march up to her and just kiss her and tell her how much I love her.

I was friends with her best friend Dinah and Lauren so I saw her around a lot but fuck I've never had the balls to actually say something about my feelings to her. Or anything about my personal life. I remember that we all had went to the beach once and I just daydreamed the entire time.

I couldn't enjoy it as much because I wanted to hold her hand as we walked along the sand. I wanted to kiss her for the first time and just be with her as I make dumb jokes just to hear her laugh. I wanted that feeling I couldn't describe and ramble aimlessly to her so I could hopefully get the words right and express how deeply I feel for her. But that wouldn't happen. Ever and I'm so tired of it.

Walking up to the bus stop as I felt my heart thudding against my rib cage as I glanced at her features. That craving was back and I smiled to myself but sighed knowing she most likely had someone in her life. Someone this gorgeous and nice had to be taken.

"Oh, hey Y/NN." She smiled at me as she took her earphones out and I looked at her with a smile.

"I'm in love with you and I'm sorry if it makes you feel weird and uncomfortable but god you're so gorgeous. You're so nice and I've never met someone as perfect as you."

"Uh hey Camila." I smiled back and she bit her lip as she unplugged her earphones and played her music so I could hear also.

Goddamn mouth can never say what I want it to.

I leaned against the bench pole and sighed at my thoughts before looking at her with a small smile. She looked at me matching my smile and her cheeks tinted pink before she looked at her phone again.

I looked down at my shoes before silently laughing to myself as thoughts of her soft kissable lips popped up in my head. The feeling was getting stronger and it was honestly scaring the shit out of me. I should have some control right? I mean what if she did like me? Maybe that's why she hasn't really spoken to me either?

Nah probably because you're just a freak-

"You look good today, new shirt?" She asked me and I looked at her with slightly raised eyebrows.

"Uh yeah kinda." I chuckled lowly and she nodded.

Then after a small awkward silence (to me) I looked at her as my heart pounded against my chest that I could practically hear it in my ears.

"Uh I-I-" I stopped myself because I hated that overwhelming of nerves it made me wanna throw up and die in a hole.

Camila looked at me as I stuttered, "You look gorgeous today..as always." I mumbled with a small smile and she bit her bottom lip as she tried to contain her wide smile.

"Thank you, Y/NN." She blushed again and I felt my heart in my throat.

Am I dreaming? Is it my imagination again? I looked at her discreetly and took notice of her small smile that graced her pretty face. I smiled to myself knowing I made her morning and my heart was pounding erratically.

Now that definitely wasn't my imagination.

_________________________