Wanna Be Yours pt.2

I walked up to the door after I parked and knocked softly as I looked down at my feet. A few long seconds later the door opened and I was looking at a petite brunette in sweats, an oversized blue Miami hoodie and a messy bun.

"Y-You came." Camila mumbled in shock as she looked at me and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Yeah just for a little bit though." I told her and she nodded with a widening smile.

"Okay yeah come i- wait what?" She stopped herself as she noticed my smile.

"You look so good right now just like let me take a mental picture because this may not ever happen again." I said as I looked at her outfit again and she blushed shaking her head.

"Stop no I don't." She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the house as we both giggled.

She kissed my lips as she closed the door and I softly caressed her cheeks as she smiled against my lips. I cutely rubbed our noses together before pecking her lips again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her.

"Let's go upstairs I put a new movie in." She mumbled and I tugged on her messy bun causing her to giggle.

"You look so gorgeous." I mumbled looking into her brown eyes and she shook her head.

"I look so plain and boring though." She frowned and I traced her eyebrows with my thumbs.

"Still look like you belong in a magazine. This girl right here would be a dream come true for anyone." I admitted hopefully making her heart swell with my words.

"Let's just go upstairs." She mumbled turning away and I sighed watching her walk upstairs.

I shook my head knowing this "relationship" was a dead end and I walked upstairs with her. Once in her room she turned to me after closing her door and slowly stripped my letterman jacket off my body. She leaned in kissing my lips softly and pulled my hand towards her queen sized bed.

She laid down as she held my hand and I leaned down over her as I kissed her plump lips again. My heart thudded against my chest as I felt her soft tongue poke against my lips. She started to unbutton my black and white flannel as I held myself up against her soft mattress.

I kicked off my shoes as one of my hands came down trailing a way to her covered thigh. Our tongues caressed one another as she pulled off my flannel the best she could. I pulled back and took the flannel off along with the white tee shirt I had on.

She bit her lip as her perfectly manicured fingertips caressed my toned abdomen. I scooted down getting eye level to her stomach and I moved her hoodie upwards. Kissing right below her belly button she sighed softly as I slid my warm hands against her sides.

Feeling her silky smooth skin underneath my lips and hands I was completely enamored by her. Scooting her sweater up even more as I trailer soft wet kisses up her small body. She moaned lowly as I sucked right under her breast and she slid her arms out from her hoodie and I took it off hastily.

"When will your mom be back?" I breathed out as she unbuttoned my jeans.

"You don't have to worry about her coming back tonight." That's all she said and it made me wonder if she didn't like being alone.

I just wanted to know her inside and out I wanted to figure out what's going on inside that brain of hers I wanted to know what she actually feels. Because all I know is how good she's at with hiding things away.

I watched her struggle as she tried pulling her sweats down so I helped her pull them off along with my own pants. I flicked off my socks and she scooted up her bed with a small breathy laugh as I kissed her neck.