Full of It pt. 4 (Boy x Girl)

Waking up in a jail cell wasn't the best way to start off a Monday morning and I looked down at my Clorox powdered tux before I heard a voice, "Hey there, gangster."

I looked up and saw the guidance counselor from my school and I quickly got up.

"There goes my guidance counselor of the year award." He joked as he looked at me through the bars and I swallowed my saliva.

"Hey." I mumbled and he chuckled at me.

"Listen, uh, I'm sorry about the advice I gave you the other day. Although everything I said is basically true. Everyone does lie. But it doesn't make it right. And more importantly, I don't think it's gonna make you happy. In fact I think honesty and happiness go hand in hand." He spoke softly before snorting shaking his head,

"Though try telling my psycho ex wife that." He shook his head causing me to frown slightly.

"Anyway...Principal Hayes has dropped all the charges and I've talked to him into giving you detention for the rest of the year instead of expelling you." He spoke to me and I let out a breath of relief.

Then a woman officer unlocked the holding cell I was in and I smiled gratefully at the both of them.

"Thank you. I-If you could only get me out of all these lies." I mumbled as I walked out of the cell with a loose tie around my neck.

"I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who once said "Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom."" He smirked and I smiled up at him before hugging him tightly.

"Thank you so much sir!" I said before I started to run out of the station.

"Did I say something useful?" He said before I finally ran out with a laugh.

_

"I'm leaving you." I stated looking into Lauren's eyes and she laughed.

"What?"

"Now, now, I realize you're like the most beautiful girl ever and I'm uhm me? But uh we have nothing in common. And I don't even really like you." I admitted quickly as she tried running her hands up my body again.

"That's fine. We'll just have a sexual relationship, then. No commitment, no companionship just wild uninhibited sex whenever you wanna have it." She smirked running her hands up my neck and I looked her in the eyes as I felt myself twitch again.

You're a golden soul-

"People do that?"

"I will do whatever you want me to do." She husked and I started to cave in but I squeezed my eyes shut.

"No! No, Lauren! Okay? We're done. I'm sorry this has gone too far. It's over, goodbye." I hissed and walked away hoping she wouldn't follow me.

I walked to my car but caught notice of the Coach jogging towards me in his jogging suit, "All-starrr." He dragged out with a smile and I just shook my head.

"I gotta tell you. You have turned my whole life around. I haven't had a death threat in a week." Coach Henderson spoke to me which made me feel a bit bad but I couldn't keep living like this.

"I gotta quit the team." I blurted out as I unlocked my car door and his face dropped.

"The truth is, I'm not really good at basketball. Uh sorry." I apologized handing him my letterman jacket and I drove off quickly.

-

I drove to the school and ran into the principals office causing him to aim a tazer at me quickly. I put my hands up in surrender as I noticed the patch over his nose.