Hoodie (Boy x Girl)

Camila's POV

"I just- ugh." I groaned sadly as I breathed in the scent of the hoodie I was wearing.

I pouted as I felt tears well up as I started to reminisce back on memories when I was with Y/N. He always treated me so damn well and I was beating myself up for letting him go. He wanted me around all the time but I couldn't, I had songs to record, interviews to do, and fans to meet. He tried his best to understand that but I knew he was becoming unhappy. I let him go before he could let me go and I was really regretting it.

I sat in my hotel suite as my mom spoke to my manager and Sofia in the living room. I looked at the piece of paper in front of me just to catch a small tune in my head. I cuddled into the Champion sweatshirt and sighed smelling the cologne. It had been in my closet or my suitcase for about two months. I took it out every night since I found it in my closet before I went on tour.

I loved slipping it over my shoulders just to smell his scent it made me feel like he was here. It made me feel closer to him. It might've been a bit psycho but I honestly didn't give a shit. It still made me feel somewhat alive and I knew if I didn't get something out of it I'd be crawling back to him any second now.

I heard some fans outside of the hotel screaming for me and I sighed. I wanted to go out there and greet them with a hug but I also had a deadline for a song. I had to write a new song by Friday and it was Wednesday. Luckily I was inspired a bit from this cologne ridden hoodie.

"You'd probably think I was psychotic (if you knew). What I still got in my closet (sad but true)." I sang to myself and bobbed my head to the tune in my head.

I closed my eyes thinking about the handsome boy who had captured my heart a year ago. He was my damn person and God, I missed him. I tried to think of the rest of the first verse and sighed loudly when I couldn't exactly put my finger on it. Then about an twenty minutes of playing around I had the chorus and first verse.

"You'd probably think I was psychotic (if you knew). What I still got in my closet (sad but true). I slip it all over my shoulders, something I'll never get over. It makes me feel a little bit closer to you." I sang to myself as I wrote down what I head in my head.

"I can't keep your love, I can't keep your kiss. Gave you everything and all I got was this," I paused and goofily dabbed in the safety of my room.

"I'm still rocking your hoodie and chewing on the strings, It makes me think about you, so I wear it when I sleep." I sang lowly with a small smile as I looked through my phone where his pictures were stashed in a folder.

"I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie, baby, even though it hurts
Still rocking your..."

Within an hour I had the song somewhat finished all I had to do was take it to the producers. See if it could've been better but I had to do that Friday. So at eight o'clock at night I wrapped myself in the hoodie since I couldn't zip it up. I walked out my room and smiled at Roger and my mom.

"Hey, I'm gonna go downstairs, meet some fans probably get some food." I slightly smiled with a small shrug and they nodded.

"You want us to come with you?" They both asked at the same time and I shook my head.

"I think I'll be fine, I'll be back mama." I said giving her kiss on the cheek as she gave me a small hug.

"Be careful, okay? If you need a bodyguard I'll get one-"