Second Chances (G!P)

A/N: Trigger Warning this imagine contains alcohol abuse and self harm/(suicide) It's sad :( and over dramatic and there's no smut so lose, lose 💋

I'll let you know when it actually happens but the whole one shot is basically triggering.

*whipsers* happy ending tho

____________________

I sat in the cold morning in my kitchen waiting for the coffee to be finished I had already made breakfast for three. I burped up smiling at the sound expecting a giggle but nothing. I sighed at the air before getting up and taking the hot coffee and pouring it into two mugs.

"And some extra sugar and cream because that's how you like it my Cuban beauty." I mumbled and sat in my chair looking at the small plate of food.

"And orange juice for you little one." I poured the juice into my three year old daughter's Frozen cup.

I ate my food in peace as I looked at what was my life now and sighed before cleaning everything up once more. I didn't have work today and I hated it because this was my first day off in weeks. I liked to work it kept my mind off things and I liked coming home to a warm place but now it was just cold.

I felt a small pain in my chest as I discreetly poured some vodka in my mug and sat down on the couch. Opening up Netflix and pressed on the movie of Dory because it was Camila's and Alaina's favorite. I drank my coffee and watched the opening of the movie and cooed at baby Dory.

Silence was deafening and I was pleading for one of them to say something but I know they weren't. They weren't here. I shook my head at the thought quickly as I felt the biggest pain in my chest. I gulped down my coffee quickly so the alcohol would hit quicker.

I watched four movies which all were their favorites and soon enough I was half drunk giggling at anything. I looked over to the empty spaces on my couch as I laughed but stopped when I noticed I was actually alone. I frowned to myself as I felt tears well up but I shook my head not wanting to relive any memories.

I stood up and walked upstairs looking at the family photos along the way and frowned deeply. I saw how happy they were and I felt the biggest burden on my chest.

"Please no." I prayed to whatever God that was up there that this feeling would go away.

It's been a year since they've been gone and it was all my fault I should've done everything in my power to keep them happy. I looked at the alcohol bottle in my hand and I sniffled before throwing it against the wall.

"Why?! Fuck. I'm so sorry." I cried loudly and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I cried deeply as thick tears streamed down my face.

"Just come back, please, I'll do anything, okay? I love you, please." I cried again but still nothing and all I wanted was to be reunited again.

"I'm so sorry." I groaned as I looked over at Camila's side of the bed.

It was the exact same way she left it when she left that night and I didn't know how to handle it. Her best friend Lauren and Ally kept in touch with me but the others just thought everything was my fault so they left me.

No matter how many times Lauren and Ally say it wasn't my fault I know it was because if I hadn't been drinking they'd still be here. My two babies that I loved most in this world were gone permanently because of me. I couldn't take this pain.

My daughter's fourth birthday was tomorrow and I couldn't fucking take it. I cried deeply as I kept begging for forgiveness and kept apologizing for the wrongful things I did that night.