Pornhub (Girl x Girl)

REQUEST: can u make a smut where y/n and camila are lesbian porn stars but end up falling for each other. camila gets offered more money to do straight sex like with more than one guy. [ like when she went solo xD ]
y/n then starts to fuck some other girls for money out of jealousy and camila then gets jealous ofc so when there own scene comes up its angry hot sex which stops the director from saying anything else. Btw he's gonna be a pushy dick [no pun intended]

A/N: Most weirdest request I've gotten alnsskns 💀💀💀💀💀💀 but...k. Enjoy? Idk.😂

_

"Ah fuck yes!" Camila moaned extremely loudly while her legs started to close around my head.

"Mhm fuck me." She whimpered as she started to clutch onto the black leather couch and I pushed her legs back open.

I lapped my tongue at her pussy lips and her dripping core until she was trembling against my mouth. She groaned and with each second passing she just became more loud while she came against my tongue for the third time. I leaned up nipping at her thighs as her flushed red face looked down at me.

I gave her a look with my eyes as my hands sexily gripped her thighs and her ass from below. They made their way down to her core and I immediately slipped two fingers into soaking center. Her bangs had stuck to her forehead and the side of her face as her sweat built up immensely. She threw her head back with a loud moan all the while I felt the eight thousand dollar camera zoom in on my working fingers.

"Ah yeah, you like that?" I hissed as I pumped my fingers feeling her contracting walls.

"Uh huh so good." She moaned as her eyes squeezed shut and I quickened my pace.

"You're so wet baby, it's all for me, huh?" I licked my lips as her cum rolled down my pumping fingers.

"Oh god! It's yours, it's all yours."

Her hand rested against my head while the other tugged on her own nipple. I leaned down as I entered another finger into her and her legs spread as far as she could take them. She almost started to yell as I latched my mouth onto her rock hard, sensitive clit. She thrusted her hips into my face and I groaned erotically as she humped my face.

"Cum for me, babygirl." I moaned out and she breathed extremely heavily as her stomach contracted quickly.

She leaned up as her eyebrows concentrated on the immense pleasure that she was receiving. She groaned loudly as her legs shook horribly and I attacked her core with my mouth and fingers. I sucked hard on her clit as I felt her soak up my hand. She gripped my hair and I leaned up kissing her harshly.

My fingers pounded heavily into her causing her to tense up rather quickly. The crew drew in closer to us and I moved my body around till her center was on full display for the cameras. She gripped my neck as she leaned her hips more into my fingers. She sloppily kissed my lips and I moaned against her loving the way her lips felt.

She then moaned out and stopped everything, even breathing for a quick second- while I felt her walls squeezing my fingers inside. A burst of wetness pushed me out and I rubbed her clit quickly. She cried out in pleasure as her juices squirted onto the leather couch. She breathed heavily as my wet hands rubbed her clit causing her to release the rest of her orgasm. I heard the director tell me what to do lowly and I shoved my two fingers into my Mila's mouth.

She moaned as her watery eyes looked into mine and she closed hers as she sucked my fingers. I leaned back just to kiss her deeply and she giggled against my lips.