Beautiful (Boy x Girl)

"Let's go baby!" I smiled to myself as I gave her my helmet and she giggled deeply as she hopped on the back of my motorcycle.

She held onto my waist tightly as it roared to life again and she giggled at the feeling. I watched her friends watch us from the diner they hung out at with their mouths open in shock. I hit the gas slowly and it rumbled as I started to drive off. I took a glance back at her to make sure she was okay and smiled at the size of her ass and the gorgeous bright smile on her face.

I drove down the empty road aimlessly and noticed she didn't put the helmet on and let her hair flow with the wind. I sighed happily as my heart swelled with love I had for her. God, she's killing me and it's not fair whatsoever. I swerve I'm between lanes knowing it was after hours so not many people were out in this small town.

I loved how the moonlight kissed her skin and the way her smile radiated off of her. She was contagious in the best way possible and I loved the fuck out of her. Especially when she danced holy shit for someone who says they couldn't dance she fucks my world up when she starts to. Her cheeks would be hurting at the end of these kind of nights because of how much fun she'd be having. And that's all I ever wanted.. her to be happy.

She giggled as she sang a random song and then innocently squeezed my thigh. I playfully told her to do it again and she kissed the skin below my ear lovingly. She was beautiful in every aspect. Her mind, her soul, her fears, her body, her face, her everything. She was so stunning when she talked about the things she loved and admired. I loved her beauty, inside and out.

"Run that red light." She said into my ear and I smirked knowing she loved to be thrilled.

As someone as innocent as she was she did a lot of illegal shit or made me do it but I knew she liked the adrenaline rush of doing something she wasn't supposed to. Because it wasn't like her and I wanted her to have every experience possible. I didn't want her to miss out on anything because I loved her and if she wanted to go cliff diving then I would be there with her.

"Where do you wanna go babe?" I asked her over the loudness of the motorcycle and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I don't care, take me anywhere." She smiled and kissed my jawline softly.

I heard her mumble how beautiful it was tonight and I sighed because nothing was as beautiful as her right now. She was my world and as long as she's happy and healthy then so am I. I rode the bike to the towns lake and parked. She had gotten off and raced me down the hill just to jump onto the little wooden dock.

I watched her take her shoes off and she dipped her feet into the water and I slipped off my gray sweatshirt. I sat next to her and looked at her as my heart fluttered at the sight of her smiling.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered trying to muster up how sincere I actually was and she looked my way.

"I love you." She whispered back and I kissed her nose cutely causing her to scrunch it up and giggle.

"And you know I have no idea if that means anything to me." I added causing her to frown slightly, "Because your soul and your mind is so much more beautiful than that gorgeous face you have."

"I love you so much Camila you don't ever need to worry because I'll always have your back, I'll be here until you don't need me anymore." I mumbled and she gave me a small smile then she stood up.

"You're beautiful too you know? The way you care for me is like no other and it's not like you're spoiling me cause you're not. You're just simply there when I need you to be and Dinah and Sandra and Marielle may be my best friends but you are mine. Mine for life." She whispered expressing her feelings and I pulled her close to me as I swayed us to non existent music.

"So beautiful." She whispered again and I kissed her lips passionately as my hands felt the dip of her back.

I slowly slid my nose against hers and she giggled kissing my lips once more while her arms were wrapped around my neck.

"Mine forever, beautiful." I mumbled lowly as I heard a small trickle of water from the lake.

"Mine forever, handsome."

__________________________