I Got You pt. 2 (Boy x Girl)

I lowkey wanna make this a story👀 or idk cause I'm lazy💀. It's 4,000 words so it's a bit longer than usual.

_

• September 14, 2012 - Friday
• 9th grade
• Age : 15

• September 14, 2012 - Friday• 9th grade• Age : 15

-

"Y/NN!" Austin came up and fluffed my hair causing me to glare at him.

I didn't like him when he was friends with Josh and I still didn't like him. I hated him since Camila started to develop feelings for this wannabe Justin Bieber.

"What?" I grumbled as I pushed him away.

"Homecoming is getting close..who you asking out?" He asked with a chuckle and I ignored him for a few seconds as I stood at my locker.

"I don't know, I'm probably not gonna go, it's pretty lame anyway." I mumbled as I put my books away and I looked down the hall.

I saw Camila taking out her notebooks and I sighed, she had gotten more beautiful as each day went by. I hated how she liked the asshole talking beside me.

"You gonna ask Camila yet?" I hid the roll of my eyes from him as I leaned against the locker.

He snorted before laughing, "Wow man, you're funny." He lightly slapped my chest but I wasn't laughing.

I straightened up and tall and closed my locker loudly, "Excuse you? I thought you guys liked each other?" I asked and he laughed again.

"You thought I liked her? Dude, no. She's really good at math, that's all. I really don't need to be held back like I did in second grade." He laughed and frowned before looking the opposite way.

"I'm asking her out." He pointed to Rebecca more known as Becky and I clenched my jaw.

Camila wasted the entire fall break tutoring Austin and getting to know him all for what? For him to get one good grade and fuck her feelings over.

"What the hell? And what if something happened between you? You'd still just throw it away?" I scoffed cause he had it easy and he chuckled.

"Calm down, it's all fun and games, nothing happened anyways. Only subtle flirting- it's not like she'd put out anyway. She's practically a nun." He spoke not giving a shit if I was her best friend or not he didn't care and my anger was rising with each word he said.

He fucking used her!

"Why? She thinks that there was something there? Oh man, that's great." He laughed, "But no, I can't forget about her being that weirdo no one liked. It creeps me out. Her horse hair and shit-"