Somebody Else pt. 3 (G!P)

A/N: This will be longgggerrr than y'alls imaginary dicks :)) enjoy x

_

"Ma! You home?!" I heard my son's deepening voice yell throughout the house.

I groaned to myself as I got up from my bed and cracked my back in place with a sigh of relief. I rubbed my face tiredly as I slipped a shirt over my torso and yawned as I made my way down the stairs.

"Ma where are yo- oh. Hey, there." He smiled and I blinked at him as he leaned against the wall.

"What son?" I mumbled tiredly and he chuckled looking at his watch.

"Well for one you said you'd take me to school today but you knowww ma it'd be easier if I had my own car." He smiled and I continued to blink at him as his dimples deepened as he smiled.

"You're sixteen I didn't get my own car till I was like twenty." I scoffed and he sighed heavily as he repositioned his backpack.

"But you can change the events, I've worked-"

"Then buy your own car." I chuckled as I slipped my jeans on that was already hanging over the couch edge.

"Mama.." He pouted and I stopped as I stood up straight and smirked to myself.

I turned around as I chuckled, "Don't play the mama card on me."

"Maaamaaa pleasee what do I need to do so we can have an agreement on that Jeep by your job?" He quickly spoke and I laughed loudly knowing he's been wanting the certain vehicle since he was a kid.

"A Jeep? Really?" I asked with a giggle all the while he quickly nodded with a smile.

"Fine I'll make you a deal if you raise half of the payment then I'll split it with you and I'll pay the insurance on it too." I said slipping my shoes on and he quickly jumped up.

"A-Are you serious?!" He yelled with a smile and I nodded with a chuckle.

"Yeah but if you want a brand new one you'll have to raise more money so it's up to you. Be smart about it cause you're not getting another car until you stably put payments on your own car-"

"I got it ma trust me I already picked one out." He smiled and I patted his back as I opened the front door with a yawn.

"Tell me son why didn't your mom take you to school?" I asked him as I walked down the steps of my home and he shrugged.

"She's been working really late for the past few months- but you knew that so I didn't wanna wake her. It's actually the first time I've seen her sleeping this week." He said scratching his chin and I sighed heavily at him thinking about my ex wife.

"Shawn? Isn't he home-"

"Fuck him I'm not asking him for anything." He immediately spat and frowned as he got into the passenger side of my black Maserati.

"Carlo it's been what? Almost eleven years? Please just give the guy a chance-"

"They're not even together! They haven't been for like two years!" He scoffed frowning at me and I frowned in confusion.

"What? Th-Then why-"

"She never told you? Damn." He sighed and I clenched my jaw as I stopped the car.